The Ending

*In today's news a 19 year old girl by the name of Asia White was shot and killed last night by her husband. The pair had been married not long before she came to her early demise . A neighbor reported the gunshot but it was the suspects mother who found her . Reports of domestic violence was going on in the marriage but we do not know if the claims is true. Sources says that she was killed on their anniversary. The suspect was apprehended at his home where he was found holding White in his arm crying. Mrs . White leaves behind a one year old. A tragic love story with a bad ending. More on the story tonight at 9 tonight. Tom back to you.*

Marco

I haven't ate in three days straight. When I got that call I didn't want to believe it..... I could have done more! I should have done more ! First my best friend now her.....This is all my fault no telling what she had to endure. I just want her back right here in my arms. RIP my angel . Your in a better place now. I promise you I got Kensie.

Brittany

I watched the news and couldn't stop crying. I knew I was wrong . It should of been me instead of her. I let a nigga get inbetween our friendship. She didn't deserve none of this . Now her baby is mother less and fatherless. And I couldn't imagine how her parents felt. Her mom said it was happening right under her nose and she had no clue because Asia always kept a smile. I'm sorry Asia I'm so so sorry . I kept repeating in my head . A good soul gone too soon. Rip Asia.

KJ

I knew it ! I knew I should have stopped her! When I saw him choking her in the car I knew it was gone get worse when they left. I should have been spoke up a long time ago ! When he first beat her when I was living with him. But I didn't want to make anyone mad.... I just couldn't believe my brother . He called me from jail but I Haven't answered . My mom have asking him why.... but I wasn't ready. Didn't know if I would ever be. Asia was a good person. Rip to her.

Everyone is sorry but nobody spoke up. Now it's a daughter with out a mom and dad and a mother and father without their child. But I've always heard The good die young.

*THE END*

**** Guys I hoped you enjoyed the story. I tried my best to keep it good and interesting. I'm writing more stories so please be on the look out for those. Thank you again for being patient cause I know it took me a LONG TIME to finish. Let me know if you guys would like more story's. Thank you for reading 💘💘💘