Chapter 18

Marco

Shit have been weird for us every since we had sex. She hardly talks to me. She stays locked up in her room. I don't know what it is.

I walk into the room where she was laying and sat down beside her.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Nothing just laying here thinking bout what I'm gone do today."

"What's the problem with you Asia? Did we rush into what we did the other day? I mean I'm sorry , I shouldn't have took advantage of you when you was vulnerable I should have said no. I apologize to you. I just don't want us to start acting funny with each other...." I said to her.

"It's not that ..... it's just I'm going through a lot right now. I'm sorry for shutting you out bestfriend, you've been so good to me. I just been a little down" she said sitting up beside me.

"I understand.... You still hurting from that."

"It's not just that... I found out I was pregnant again a day ago." She sighed.

"I'm not keeping it" she looked over at me.

"Oh...Don't you think even tho y'all not talking you should discuss that with him..."I asked kinda disappointed. I wanted Asia more than best friends but I knew I was moving to fast.

"No he don't get to know shit else, he's going to try to force me to keep it, its just to soon I just had kensie couple months ago which is crazy and we are divorcing . It's to much, but my mind is made up." She said.

"Well I'm behind you in whatever you do." I assured her.

"Thank you" she said kissing me on my cheek.

"What's been going on with you , I've been going through my shit I haven't even asked about you" she asked.

"Nothing really. I know I'm tired of being the manager at foot locker, even tho I get all the shoes. I'm just ready to look for something else." I said laughing.

Being a manager paid good but I wanted something better. It was okay when I was 19 20 but I'm turning 21 and I needed something different. Grown like.

"Why are you single bestfriend?" She asked me.

"Well.... my girlfriend down in Atlanta cheated on me. We been together 4 years and she had been cheating on me 2 years with this guy. I loved her but now my trust is fucked up. I gave her everything. I was always there when she needed me. Guess I was to nice." I confessed.

"To nice? Really, ugh I hate people. Your going to find somebody perfect for you. Cause you amazing, like seriously." She said laying on my chest.

"Yea. I hope so"

Keydren

1 week Later

I pull up to Asia's mama house to meet her to get Kensie. I was watching her for the weekend, and this would be my first time seeing Asia in a while. I knocked on the door and she let me in. She didn't speak to me or anything just continued getting her things together. She handed me the diaper bag and then some paperwork. I looked through them and they was divorce papers.

"I just need you to sign." She spoke her first words to me.

"What if I dont" he asked.

"It's ways around the shit Keydren can you sign it? Make something easy for me damn."

"This what you really want??? I'm not giving up on this fuckin marriage, til death due us part. Tf" I said.

"Yea until you did what you did! I'm tired of talking about it I just want to get over it and move tf on but it can't be that simple with you can it..."

"Man whatever"

I stuffed the papers in Kensie diaper bag, picked up her carseat and walked out the door. This weekend it was all about her.

We get to my house and I started to get her settled. I pulled out the divorce papers and threw them on my dresser. It was some more papers on the side of her diaper bag that I thought was apart of the divorce papers. I looked at them and it had Asia's name on them from a clinic. It was telling her how to take care of herself after an abortion.... I sat down on the bed confused and looked at the date. She just had it 2 days ago. She must of stuffed the papers in Kensie diaper bag and forgot about them..... was she fuckin serious?! She killed our baby and didn't even tell me. I was beyond hurt, but I couldn't say shit to her until I seen her again which would be Sunday because she had my number blocked.

Asia

I layed back in a tub of warm water just soaking my body. I was back at Marcos because he was helping me feel better. I went and had my abortion 2 days ago. I cried. But I couldnt deal right now. My body felt so good soaking in that water. My child was gone so I had a little piece of mind. Marco knocked on the door asking was I okay and I told him yea. I was gone relax this weekend.

I put some shorts and a shirt on and went to Marcos room to see what he was doing. He was laying down watching a basketball game. So I crawled in bed with him and layed on his chest till I fell asleep.

The next day I woke up to him getting ready for work.

"I'll be back later"

"Okay, have a good day at work." I told him before falling back asleep.

I woke up and fixed some breakfast. I was in a good mood today so I decided to make dinner and have it ready for him by time he got off.

Hours later I heard the door open and it was Marco, but he wasn't by his self. He was with some light skinned chick that I've never seen before. I'm not gone lie I kinda got jealous because she was fine.

"Hey Asia, this is Aliya and Aliya this is my bestfriend. " He introduced us.

"Hi" I spoke and she spoke back.

He took her into his room and closed the door. I didn't even feel like eating dinner anymore, I just went into the guest room and played on my phone.

Some times later Aliya had left and Marco came and checked on me.

"You alright?" He asked me.

"Yep" I said dry.

"You sure??" He asked again.

"Yes damn" I said rolling my eyes.

"What's yo problem Asia its obviously something" he said .

"Did you even notice what I cooked for You? No cause you to busy with ya lil girlfriend." I said walking to the kitchen , him behind me.

"No, I didn't notice I'm sorry."

"Yea I know you didn't. I won't do it nomore." I said.

"Asia why are you tripping with me, can you tell me what's wrong?"

"No! I cannot this is your place so I don't want to say shit" I said getting mad.

"But I'm asking you to... tf Asia why are you getting mad??"

"Fine! You could at least wait until I'm gone until you start bringing hoes in here! You just said you had trust issues now you already jumping into shit.... that's crazy how niggas lie."

" I didn't mean to disrespect you, I thought you wouldn't mind?? I'm trying to understand what you want from me because your confusing me.... she's not my girlfriend...,"

" but you fucked her.... like you had sex with me not to long ago , you niggas are all the same! "

"Asia chill please I didn't fuck her , we just chilled and talked."

"Whatever" I said walking off.

"I'm trying to explain myself to you damn can you give me a chance.... it won't happen again if it makes you uncomfortable. I didn't think you mind cause I know you don't want me so.." He said following me.

"No I overstayed my welcome I don't want to stop your flow so I'm going home."

"No you haven't bro I enjoy your company..."

I started to pack up the things that I did have over there. And I left. I couldn't understand why I was so jealous. Me and my bestfriend had out first arguement..... well it was mainly me.