Chapter 4

This week have been a long week. I didn't want to go home because I refused to let my parents see my face. But I did call my mom everyday to let her know I was okay .

I had went home before my parent got back to get my clothes and things I needed to stay with Keydren.

Keydrens brother had moved in with him this week to. His name was Kj & he was 15 years old. Their mother said she couldn't handle him anymore . So Keydren took him in. But he was sweet to me the few times I did talk to him so he was cool.

I sat down on the living room couch and started watching TV.

Keydrens brother Kj had came to sit with me on the couch.

We were watching Wildn Out. Shit was funny AF . Kj looked at me and what he asked shocked me.

" My brother hit you right?" He asked looking at my eye .

"Why you ask me that??" I asked curiously.

"Because I know my brother man. You can tell me."

Kj was a cutie . He was lighter than his brother with a Lil fro .

"No kj . I ..."

"What are y'all talking about" keyden asked walking out his room.

"Nothing really bae. Just getting to know him a little " I lied.

He came and sat next to me and gave me a kiss. His phone rung and he looked at it . I seen the name Via pop up and a picture of him and her. I looked in disbelief.

He didn't answer . He ignored the call.

I looked at him .

"Keydren who is Via?" I asked.

"I remember Via " Kj said.

"Nobody important. And stfu kj" He glared at him.

"You always tell me nobody when apparently it is somebody. Who is Via ??? Just tell me the truth !"

"I Dont got to tell you shit ! Tf."

"If you want to talk to other girls why keep me around ! Like I don't get it Keydren you say you so in love with me tell me the truth" I pleaded with him.

"Kj gone to your room." He said .

Kj got up and went to the back.

I looked at Keydren for answers.

"Via is my old girlfriend. She be calling me but I Dont answer anymore Asia."

" Well why do you still have her number saved ?"

" I Dont know. But I will delete it ok baby."

Shit just wasn't adding up. But I accepted it. He kissed me on my lips .

"Dont ever think I would want somebody else but you." He said.

"Okay."

Later that day Keydren had left to handle some business. I went to go take a shower . It felt so good to soak my body. Letting the water hit my face .

When I was done . I got out and wrapped a towel around my body.
I walked out the bathroom accidentally bumping into Kj. My towel dropped a little and I hurried to re adjust it.

"I'm sorry." I said .

"You don't have to be. Fine ass." He said eyeing my body.

I smiled and hurried to Keydrens room.

I dropped my towel and started to put on my bra and panties.

"Why you run away?"

I turned around and it was Kj.

"Let me put some clothes on OK?" I said nervously .

"Why ? You perfect just like that. I would do you so much better than Keydren ." He said.

"What are you talking about???"

"I know he be hitting yo ass. You Dont have to lie to me." He said moving closer to me and Looking me in my eyes.

He was so cute . If only he was 18 and not 15 and wasn't Keydrens brother .

"OK . stop kj. You dont know what your talking about." I said.

He moved closer to me and grabbed my waist.

"I Dont ? Or you just Dont want to admit it." He asked.

"I'm your brothers gf kj. And anyways I'm like 3 years older than you ."

"I Dont care" he said.

"I do care."

I pulled his hands from round my waist but he placed them back. This time grabbing my ass.

"Stop it Kj."

He leaned in and kissed me. I was pushing at his chest for him to stop. He grabbed my arm .

"Dont fight this. I know you want to feel good for once."

He said looking me in my eyes.

He undid my bra and pulled it down and it hit the ground.

"Never been with a 18 year old before. But I had some 21 year olds." He grinned . Kissing me again.

I didn't know what to do .

"Stop .. Please" I said in between his kisses.

I felt his hand go towards my panties .

I jacked back.

He backed me into the dresser.

"You already let me go this far .... Why stop now?" He grinned.

His hand explored down to my breast. He started to play with them . Then down to my panties again. He was doing that while looking me in my eyes.

"Let me see how pretty it is." He said.

"I can't do this kj." I said pushing him back and picking up my bra.

He gave me a grin and walked out the door . I layed in bed thinking. Why was I even turned on by that.

Keydrens P.O.V

I had a long day getting this money. I was just ready to go home get in the shower and lay with my girl.

I got out my car and walked into the house. Kj was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Sup nigga?" I said sitting down next to him.

"Shit." He said with a grin.

My phone started ringing and when I saw the name I went outside to take the phone call.

"What Brittany! Why are you calling me??? You didn't know if Asia was around or not !"