Chapter 15

Asia

I had a good time with Marco . Time got away from us. We hugged each other and left. I knew Keydren was at the spot tonight so I was gone go home take a shower and lay down. I pulled up and saw Keydrens car in the drive way. I unlocked the door and walked in the house and saw him sitting on the couch.

"Hey baby I'm home. On time. I thought you was going to the spot tonight." I asked him

"Nah changed my mind.  How's Brittany? " he asked dry.

"She's good. We talked all day and everything." I said lying.

"Umm... is that right?" He asked.

"Yes daddy .... what's wrong??" I asked sitting next to him.

He laughed.

"Why .... do I smell cologne on you??" He asked staring me dead in my eyes.

"I..I don't know mayb...." He cut me off

"BITCH WHERE TF WAS YO ASS AT !!! AND YOU HAVE FIVE MUTHAFUCKIN SECONDS TO ANSWER ME  !!!!" He yelled choking me I couldn't answer .

"Ba.....baby...... I..... was .... at .,. The hospital....... please let me go......I can't breathe. " I gasped in between words

"Call Brittany now and give me the damn phone !!!" He yelled letting go of my neck.

I was panicking. I knew tonight was the night he was gone off my ass. I started to cry. I had to tell him .... I brought this on my self.

"Okay okay Keydren.... My old elementary best friend got my number from my parents the other day and he took me out to eat .... We was just catching up and I knew if I told you... You would have said no and I'm sorry I'm so sorry baby. I should have told you ..... please ..." I cried pleading cause I knew what was coming.

He laughed.

"So ... let me get this shit straight my wife went on a date ..... with this nigga and lied to me ..." He laughed.

"It wasn't a date ba..."

"STFU!!!! BITCH DO YOU THINK I FUCKIN CARE??? IT WAS A MUTHAFUCKIN DATE! YOU SO FUCKIN STUPID, YOU KNOW THAT??? ANSWER ME!!!" He yelled getting in my face

"Yes I know I am" I said

"AND WHO TF WANT YO ASS ANYWAYS HOE THESE NIGGAS GONE USE YO DUMB ASS! BITCH YOU DISRESPECT ME??? STRAIGHT TO MY FACE TO??? WHAT TYPE OF BULLSHIT ASS WIFE IS YOU? I SHOULD HAVE NEVER MARRIED YO BUSTED ASS! KENSIE AINT GONE BE SHIT LIKE YO HOE ASS!! " He yelled

At this point he had me backed into a corner. He snatched me by my shirt ripping most of it.

"Baby please no .... I'll be a better wife I swear ! It wasn't anything like that I swear to you on my life Keydren I just didn't know how to tell you." I cried .

"You swear on yo life huh.... well tonight yo life in my hands hoe!" He yelled before busting my lip.

It felt like he beat me the whole night . Cussin me, calling me all kinds of names.

"Let me see you fuckin phone" he grabbed it and threw it on the ground cracking it.

I hated this I loved him so much how could he do this to me. He didn't go to Atlanta to change at all.

"Stay in this corner and don't fuckin move!" He yelled.

I watched him go through my purse. He took my money and car keys.

"You cheat on me huh, watch me go fuck on another bitch tonight !" He laughed.

"Keydren.... no please don't I didn...."

"Stfu! Before I bust yo ass again! Fuck you and what you got to say! You know what gtf out my house, I got a lil bad bitch coming over!!" He starred at me coldly

"No and go where Keydren..... please baby listen to me I am sorry !!! For not telling you please I'll do whatever you want me to do. Please don't do me like this , I would have never married you if I wanted other people.... " I said crying

"Ok I want you to get on your knees and beg me " he grinned

I got out the corner and got on my knees in front of him.

"Please forgive me..." I asked him

"Please forgive me what" he asked

"Please forgive me daddy" I pleaded.

He yanked me up by my hair put his hand around my throat so tight I could barely breathe.

" You do anything else like this and ima kill you. Wife or not! I own you now! Don't ever in yo life DISRESPECT me again. Now get back down on yo knees!" He pushed me down .

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick and I already knew what he wanted.

"Open yo mouth" he commanded grabbing my chin.

I opened and he stuffed all of him in my mouth. He didn't care if I choked or not. He was still upset.

I sucked him till my mouth was sore, which it already halfway was when he hit me in it. He grabbed me up so I could take off the rest of the clothes I did have on . He picked me up and carried me to our bedroom and threw me on the bed. He got on top of me and put hisself in me it hugged at first because he was being sooo ruff with me. He finally seen the pain in my eyes then he calmed down.

He layed on top of me going slow. It was crazy to me how his moods could just change like that. 

"Damn girl this shit so wet. That's why I love you. " He moaned in my ear

I just laid there in a daze, was this my life now? I pictured life as a wife happy . Instead im here miserable begging this nigga not to do this or do that..... its crazy. 

"You hear me?... " I heard him asking then snapped back into reality.

"Yes baby" I Answered .

"This my pussy you better not give it up!" He moaned in my ear.

After we was done I went into the bathroom to clean myself up. My eye was black n my lip was busted.  I had bruises all over. My hair was just fucked up. I instantly started to cry at the sight of it. My birthday was next week but I definitely wasn't in the celebrating mood . This is what it have come to ....