Chapter 22

Asia
I have a ruff life but I'm not gone let that get the best of me. I have to find away to make money on my own. I didn't want anymore of Keydren money . He brought Kensie back to me after some days ... guess it wasn't easy as he thought . He just handed her to me and left . Tonight she was at my moms house. I had to go to work. My new job.

I walked into King Of Diamonds and looked around . Yep this was where I was going to be working at now . Until I could stack enough money . I walked to the back to meet with the lady in charge . She told me everything I needed to know . Nobody knew about this . NOBODY.

"Hey what's yo name ? Mines Camille." This girl asked me.

"Asia. Nice to meet you." I said

She said it back . She was fine af big booty , pretty smile long Brazilian bundles . Pretty light skinned.

"What's your stage name? It gotta be sexy to get these niggas attention. Like mines is Stallion"

"Uhm I don't know .... maybe cinnamon since I'm brown skin or Honey" I said

"Yes I love the name honey ! Go with that. Do you know how much money you can make... I made two bands in one night before. And you fine asf so I bet you can make that n some. " she told me.

I was nervous af. I changed into my little outfit. A bikini like top which was pink a pink thong and fishnet with clear high heels. She gave me some Hennessy to take the edge off and it did just that. I was up to go on the side stage. That would prepare me for the main stage .

Summer walker Girls Need Love was on and I started going with the beat . I turned around and bent over a little . So they could get a peek . As I continued to dance I seen a guy that caught my eye. He was eyeing me down. I smiled and continued dancing. He walked up to the side stage and started throwing money at me. I bent over and he smacked my ass. He was so fuckin fine !!! I know y'all think I think every nigga is fine but I really only have one type .... light skins .

I was so tipsy I didn't even care . I pulled the bra thing to the side and exposed my boobs . He wasn't supposed to touch me but I didn't give af. He put more money on me.

"After you get off stage can I get a private dance ?" He asked.

"That cost 200." I told him .

He shook his head and grinned showing his teeth.

"What's your name ?" I asked him.

"Adrian" He said before throwing some more money on me .

After dancing and getting more money, I collected it put it in my little bag and lead him to the private rooms.

He passed me 300 instead of 2 . He sat down and I followed him sitting on his lapped . I started grinding and taking off my bra . He gripped my ass rubbing it .

"You so fine" He said licking his lips

He took a sip of his drink and passed me some. I took a big sip and started feeling it instantly.

I starting dancing more and more . Kevin Gates Dick you down came on . He was sucking on my nipples and rubbing my ass.

"What's up you trying to leave?" He asked me.

"I can't ... I just got here."

He threw me 500$ and looked at me

"What about now?" He asked.

I picked it up and told him to meet me outside . I walked to the back to tell them I was about to leave.

"Where you going ?" Camille asked