part 2

I walked into the house and told my mom and dad that me and Keydren made up. They was smiling happy for us... but I wasn't.

"You know what since y'all just made up and I know y'all would want privacy we'll keep Kensie and y'all go have fun ." My mom told me .

"Mom you don't have to I got her." I told her.

"Thank you we appreciate you ." Keydren said .

He grabbed my bags up and we walked out.

"Leave yo car here ." He told me.

He put my bags in his trunk and I got in the passenger side. He got in the car and pulled off. I had on a white tube dress the showed off my figure. I guess he didn't like it by the way he kept looking over at me.

"Where you was coming from ?" He asked looking at me .

"The mall and stuff..." I answered .

"Wearing that?" He asked me pulling on my dress.

"And no bra .... who was you trying to see ..." he looked at me.

"Nobody... I just put this on quick.... Keydren ... please don't hurt me when we get home. I apologize for leaving ... I'll do whatever." I told him.

He looked at me. He pulled over to some park and my heart started to race . It was dark outside and I was scared. He parked the car and cut it off.

"I'm sorry ... for everything..." he told me looking me in my eyes . I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Yes . For hitting you, for bringing other bitches into our marriage, for talking about you.... every thing . I don't want to lose you . I'm sorry. I thought I was in love with somebody else but I wasn't I'm in love with you.... nobody loves me the way you do. Baby forgive me." he confessed

I started to cry . He lifted my chin up and kissed me.

"Stop crying baby." He said inbetween kissing me.

He pulled at my dress pulling it down until my breast was exposed. He started to play with my nipples while I still kissed him. He stopped me so he could suck on my nipples. I ran my fingers through his hair as he twirled his tongue around both of my nipples. He stopped and started kissing me again.

"Promise me you mean what you saying ..." I said softly inbetween is kissing.

"I promise you.... I'm tryna change for us." He kissed me.

"Let's do something different." He whispered.

He got out the car and I watched him walk around to the passenger side. He opened the door and helped me out. I tried to pull my dress back up but he didn't want me to. He pulled me to the front of the car and bent me over the hood. He pulled my dress up and unbuckled his pants. I felt so good when he slid inside.

Keydrens P.o.v

Damn this shit felt so good. The wind blowing. This bomb ass pussy . Everything. I was fucking the shit out of her . She tried to run but I had her hair in my hands . She moaned out and it was sexy af. I smacked her ass and she moaned out again.

"Fuck ! I love you girl!" I told her about to nut.

She started throwing it back but I wasn't ready to nut. I wanted to look at her so I turned her around and sat her on top of my car. I rubbed her pearl before sticking my dick back in. I grabbed her by the throat sticking my tongue in her mouth .

"Mmmh" she moaned.

I looked into her sexy ass face and couldn't hold it anymore I nutted. I collapsed on her . She just held me. I kissed her one more time before raising off of her . We pulled our clothes up and got back into the car.