Chapter 25

Marco was having a little kickback at his apartment. I wasn't showing that much yet so I wanted to be fine tonight. I put on my white lace one piece and some black leather tights with some heels . I did my make up and crinkled my hair I looked good af . Must of thought I was working at the strip club tonight . Lol

I dropped Kensie off at my mom house and went on my way . When I got there a few of his friends was there . I walked over and kissed and hugged him .

"Hey baby you look good af man" he said starring at me .

"You do to" I told him .

He was looking good af in his grey and white Nike sweat suit with all white air-forces.

"Thank you baby . I want you to get to know my friends.... come on" we walked over to a boy who looked real familiar ! Very familiar. Damn

"Asia this my other best friend Adrian , Adrian this my girl Asia" he introduced us.

It was the boy from the strip club. I smiled and nodded and he spoke. I felt myself getting nauseous. I excused myself and ran to the bathroom ! It wasn't even because of the baby I'm pretty sure lol .

I put water on my face making sure not to mess my makeup up. Wtfffff . The boy I been fw at the club is Marco best friend..... damn . What was I going to do.

Somebody knocked on the door and I was sure it was Marco coming to check on me .... but it wasn't it was Adrian. He slipped in and closed the door.

"Wtf Adrian you have to get out before he see you." I said panicked

"It's plenty people in there he won't notice right now.... damn so you with my nigga ." He asked looking at me.

I was facing him and he was in front of me.

"Look we can't do this nomore .... it was fun."

"I understand. Nomore. Just Give me a hug ." He smiled at me.

I walked closer to him and hugged him as he grabbed my ass. We kissed and he walked out the bathroom .

I got myself together and walked out the bathroom. Could this shit get any crazier . I walked in the living room and sat next to Marco . He looked at me and kissed me.

" you good?" He asked me.

"Yes I'm fine." I told him.

We talked awhile and I looked up and seen that Adrian was walking up to us with a girl holding her hand ....... it was Brittany . Wtf .

I just sat there when he was introducing us. I didn't make eye contact or anything . In my mind I was like I want to kill this back stabber right here . Tf. But I kept it cool for Marco. He went on talking telling them that I was a couple weeks pregnant. I could have killed him ! I didn't want nobody else to know. My parents didn't even know.

"I'll be back ." I told them getting up intentionally bumping shoulders with Brittany . I stepped outside and sat on my car .

I looked up and seen Adrian walking to me.

"What's yo problem?" He asked

"Nothing." I lied

Come on get in the backseat.

He grabbed my hand helping me off the car . We got in and he started taking his shirt off . I took my pants off then my one piece I couldn't wait nomore I was horny. This was my last time doing this so.

He was on top of me He put hisself in me and put his hand around my throat to let me know he was in charge.

"I'm gone miss this good ass pussy !" Ugh he moaned leaning over sucking on my bottom lip .

We fucked for about 15 mins . I didn't want Marco to come looking for me. I got myself together and went back in the apartment. Adrian not far behind me .

"Wtf you been ?" Brittany walked up to Adrian . Mad .

"I had to handle some shit. Shut up and chill." He told her.

I smirked at her and winked my eye.

For the rest of the night I chilled under Marco . Everybody was clearing out and I had went to go get in bed while Marco straightened up . I didn't feel so good . He came in and laid down with me . He rubbed my hair and my stomach till I fell asleep 💤.

The Next Night

Tonight was my night to work the club . I wasn't in the mood but I wanted to make a little more money before I had to give it up . I went to the locker room to change into my see thru one piece and some black shinny crystal heels .

I took a little shot of Hennessy. Yea I know not supposed to be doing it , but it was my last time . I made my way to the stage as Get paid by young dolph came on .

I was feeling myself. Shaking my ass getting all that money. Doing a couple tricks on the pole before landing in a split. I was in my mood and was feeling myself . I was bending over picking up my money when I felt somebody pulling me off the stage .

It was Marco . The body guard tried to intervene but I told him he was okay . I walk out the back door following him.

"Marco .... b-baby I can explain okay ." I said still tipsy stumbling over my words .

"Explain What Asia ?? Are you drunk ?????" He asked trying to hold me still.

"No I just had a little sip . Nothing major calm down Marco ." I told him.

He lifted me up taking me to his car. And drove off . He didn't say nothing . I looked over at him and he looked pissed .

"Marco is you going to say something to me ??? I'm sorry okay..." I told him grabbing his hand .

"When was you gone tell me you was a stripper ? Huh ? And why are you drinking ? You trying to kill our baby anyways huh" He looked at me .

"I was going to tell you just had to figure a way to & no I'm not trying to kill the baby I just took one sip don't think that would hurt nothing . Look I'm sorry okay. Tonight was my last night . I just ... idk. How did you find out."

"My homeboy wanted to go out tonight ....I just need time to think Asia . Ima drop you at your apartment and I'll take you to get your car in the morning."

"What do you mean think ? Marco i said I was sorry . I won't put our baby in any more danger I promise." I told him

We pulled up in front of my apartment building and he watched me walk in then drove off.

I walked in and went straight to the shower to try to sober down a little. After I put on a big T-shirt and called my parents to check on Kensie. I decided to lay down and relax for the rest of the night. After about 15 minutes someone was knocking at my door .

"Marco I thought you wanted space what you ......."I said opening the door but I stop in my tracks. It was Keydren .

As soon as he saw me he grabbed a fist full of my hair and closed the door behind him.