Chapter Fourteen

He was going to risk everything to try and get better. Why? He knows if he was to die during the surgery it was going to be all for nothing. This morning he was suppose to start surgery. I wouldn't be able to see him all day until the surgery was over if he survived. My brother had came to pick me up, and take me home. I sat there worrying allot. What if he didn't make it? I couldn't get my mind off the subject that he had a ninety-five chance of not living. The rest was five percent. There was not much chance of him surviving. My brother came into the living room seeing me shaking on the couch. I was scared for Travis. He came over wrapping a brotherly arm around my shoulder.

"It's okay.. he will be fine I promise," why promise.. the promise will just be broken he didn't have much of a chance of living anyway. The surgery would be over in less than three hours. It was already five o'clock. I haven't heard anything yet which I hope that was good. Tears started to form, I was crying now full on. He can't make it. There was a bigger chance of him dying. The majority wins ninety-five to five there was no way he could survive. I need to stop saying stuff like this. It made me cry harder. I leaned my head into my brothers jacket. I couldn't take being stressed out like this. I needed to go to the hospital to check on him now.

"I have to go..." I said leaning out of my brothers grip. I walked quickly out the front door. I didn't head to the hospital I headed straight to the airport. I had to get away from everything. I was to stressed. On the way to Georgia I felt my mind torchering me with things that could have went wrong.

I landed back in my own state. I had to get away. I arrived at my house later that day, my mom almost had a fit when she saw me.

"Don't ever do that to me!" She said running over and hugging me hard. I can tell she missed me, but where was all the yelling and stuff at. Where was the old her?

"Is he okay? I heard why you left," She asked holding me tight.

"I don't know.. I left it was to stressful he is suppose to be out of surgery now.." I said hearing my phone vibrate. It was from my brother.

From: Brother :P

He's awake and he survived the surgery and his mom and dad are sending him back to Georgia to the hospital there for more help. California hospital isn't working well right now

He was coming back?!

***

Sorry short update schools getting in the way of writing just a little update hoped you liked ;)