Chapter Twenty *last chapter*

last chapter guys and its only short because i have writers block ugh

*4 months later*

"hurry up Addison your going to be late for your own wedding!" Sara said pounding on my door as I finished the last bit of my makeup.

"Coming!" I say finishing the final touches. I slowly get up trying not to ruin my dress. I opened the door to see my friend waiting patiently.

"You look beautiful," She says studying my dress. I smile and tell her thanks.

"Can you help me get down the hall without ruining my dress?" I laugh moving into the hallway and she helps move the flowing fabric off of the floor so I can move easily. I can't believe this happening. If someone would have told me I was going to get married to my best friend I would have laughed in their face. No way would I ever think I would fall for my best friend. But I did.

Before I know it I'm in standing in front of the door waiting for my cue. My hands are shaking and my face is beaded with sweat because I'm so nervous. How am I going to go out there looking like a wreck. That's when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to see Sara.

"Have fun," she smiles and that's when I heard the familiar tune of the piano. The doors open and I turn to see my dad beside me hooking his arm in mine just in time to go. I begin to walk taking each step at a time scared to stumble or fall. I am safely guided to the front where Travis is waiting. He smiles as I turn towards him taking his hands in mine.

"I, Addison, take you Travis, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." I repeat after the pastor and so does Travis. I feel tears form.
 we both answer with I do's then the pastor ended it with.

"You may kiss the bride." Travis help my face his hands and kissed me gently. We parted smiling and a roar from the crowd erupted. I laced my fingers with his and headed to the reception.

*

I leaned my head on his shoulder as we danced to soft music. The night was almost over but it wasn't the last. This was only the beginning for us.

I lifted my head off of his shoulder and looked at him the night cast a shadow across his face.

"I love you to infinity and back." I whisper.

"I will love you forever and always," He whispered back smiling.

 (AN)

its really over guys and that was like the shortest chapter because writers block and i didnt know what to put but it was a happy ending by guys its been a crazy ride :)

- maddi xoxo