Chapter Eighteen

You ready?

*~*~*~*

I heard a knock against the hospital door slightly.I tried to ignore it, it was Travis probably. I stayed put and I couldn't even get up if I wanted to. He should know that. Then I heard a ladies voice it wasn't Travis. It sounded very familiar. The person was not patient since they just opened the door and I stood in shock as Abbie walked over to the bed. What was she doing here? She walked closer to the hospital bed. I was now trapped. I was shaking inside and out, who knows what she came here to do. Then right as she got right beside the bed I heard a loud thud of the door being opened.

"Get out!" I heard a familiar voice scream through the room. I looked up shaking to see Travis standing in the middle of the door. He was shaking. He must have saw her come in if he was still outside the door from last night. He knew she wasn't here for a nice little chat.

His face was red and you could obviously tell he had been crying. What he said had no effect on her she just walked over to him in a hurry. She got right up in his face.

"You don't tell me what to do!" Then before you knew it she drew her hand back and let her hand whip across his face. It left a beet red mark on his left cheek.

"Go!" He screamed in her face. I just watched this unfolding before me. She opened the door and just as she did he screamed.

"By the way I always meant to tell you we were over!" He screamed as the door slammed shut. I just watched as Travis fell to the floor in tears. I just watched him alone huddled in the corner.

"Travis.." my voice barely spoke, but he had seemingly heard me. He looked up at me his face was beet red. I could see the pain in his eyes.

"I'm.. sorry.. I never meant to hurt you... let me explain.." He slowly asked stuttering. Did I believe him?

"Why should I believe you?" I said a little to harsh. He let his head hang down again. I shouldn't be so harsh to him.

"Just let me explain please," He lifted his head back up tears streaming down his face. I couldn't stand to see him like this. He stood up after I didn't answer. He turned towards the door and opened it a slight bit. I couldn't let him leave.

"Don't go," He turned around at my words.

"Explain.. please.." He walked towards the side of the bed slowly wiping tears that had fallen. He reached the chair that was sitting to the right of the bed. He sat down looking into my eyes.

"So.. you know whenever I left to go to California which I wasn't planning on doing. Well me and Abbie were still dating. I had meant to break up with her as soon as we started dating. I didn't get the chance to. I was already in California. I didn't want to text her and tell her its over. I'm not that low even though she would go that low. I really did love you no matter what. I loved you more than anyone I ever dated. You were the perfect girl for me. Abbie was none of that. She was demanding and she treated me like a pet. I always wanted to break up with her but she had always threatened me about it. She was abusive, which was something nobody knew about her. Everything I had with her was nothing compared to the love I had with you. I truely mean every word that has came out of my mouth in the last few minutes," He looked deeply into my eyes and then he quickly turned sharply looking down at something. He got up slowly and grabbed what looked like the ring.

He came back over to me and took my hand slowly trying not to hurt me.

" Would you Addison take me to be yur boyfriend once again," He looked at me.

"Yes," I smiled as he finished putting the ring onto my finger were it once sat.

"So instead of this being the engagement ring it was could this maybe a couple ring?" I laughed at the idea of a couple ring.

"Sure whatever makes you happy," I smiled as he took my hand in his. I had believed him and now everything added up. My thoughts slipped away as he decreased the distance between us. Our noses almost touching.

"May I?" I nooded my head and just like that his lip gently moved in sync with his once again. He was trying not to hurt me since I was so fragile because of the wreck.

Our lips slowly disconnected and the only thing that was now heard was the beating of the heart monitor. Then he softly whispered.

"I'm glad I have you back.."

*~*~*~*

Hoped you liked this chapter. I kind of wrote it on paper then transferred haha better way for me to work haha. So tell me what you think about this chapter.

Who's happy if Travis and Addison is back on :)

VOTE IF YOUR HAPPY THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK

-Madison Marie Cannon