"I can't disagree with that," I say before turning my watch off and staring out the window until we arrive at our destination.

Ruka and Ayumi, Cathleen's mother I think, are standing outside the bridal shop when we pull up and I all but run out of the car once it is parked. Walking over to Ruka she puts an arm around my shoulder, and I smile hello. We all walk inside, and Cathleen goes to change into her dress as we start shopping. Ayumi pulls a few things for me but they were all far too long for my short frame. I try to refer to her as my aunt but keep forgetting but she doesn't seem to be bothered by it.

"She's ready," a female voice says, and we walk over to the little sitting area as Cathleen emerges from the changing room.

Everyone in the room gasps shocked and amazed as we take in the dress that Cathleen chose. It is a very simple dress with just a little belt containing some stones. The dress isn't as large as a ball gown but still has a volume to it. The material is soft and plush yet has a satin-like sheen to it. She is absolutely glowing in it. Flicking on my watch I am the first to say something.

" You look stunning Cathleen, but that doesn't even begin to cover how amazing you look," I say softly, and her eyes jump to mine surprised. The shock fades as she takes in my genuine expression.

"Thank you, Faith," she says wiping a tear.

"Do you know what Aviva is wearing?" I ask, and Cathleen shakes her head.

"It's a surprise," she says as the woman starts to pinch and pin a few loose areas.

"Let's go find you a dress, Faith," Ruka says with a teary-eyed smile.

We file through a lot of dresses until a find a cute peach dress. It has a high collared neckline with lace that travels all the way down the dress. It covers my chest well and is tighter on top before it flares out. The dress is a little long and it will need to be hemmed for it to fit the way it is supposed to, but I like it and feel pretty in it.

Ruka sets up an appointment for me to get the dress tailored and she finds one for her to wear. Once we are done, we start walking outside when I see Aviva out in the waiting room. Walking over to her she's smiles and stands up.

"Hi Faith," she says.

"Hey Aviva, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Lena and I are taking you out to dinner," she says with a big smile and I can see her casually trying to peer past me.

"She's signing some paperwork," I say.

"Okay, where would you like to go for dinner?" She asks, and I just stand there for a moment.

"Why?"

"Because we want to take you out to dinner?" Aviva asks me confused and I sigh. Dinner would be a good excuse to ask for her to make me the smaller device.

"Okay, where do you guys want to go?" I ask not really wanting to deal with this.

"Anywhere you want," Aviva says and her whole face lights up as I hear the now familiar sound of heels clicking.

I move to the side and Aviva goes over to her fiancée and gives her a big embrace. The two look at each other with a look that reminds me of how Dax and Ruka look at each other. There is such tenderness in their eyes yet excitement in their expressions. I don't even have to listen to them to know how much they love one another.

"Faith," a voice calls snapping me out of my daze.

"Yes Ruka," I say.

"Lena told me how she and Aviva are going to take you out to dinner, so I will see you when you get back, okay?" She asks me with a soft look. I pull her into a hug, and I can tell she is surprised.