Damien LaVey x suicidal female reader

This got deleted at one point so I had to rewrite it yayyy. This whole thing is 3104 words long.

You were half human half monster… to be more specific half human and half Shadow demon, attending a monster high school. Spooky high. You were the main target for being picked on and today was no exception. Which is why you are in a water fountain being held down in place. 
"Now look here you little shit. You will never fit in here. No one will ever like you let alone want to date you." The she-demon sneered. 
"Hey get the fuck away from her!" You heard a familiar voice yell. 
"Shit!" She yelped letting you go before her ass got killed as knives whipped past her, one nailing her in the shoulder just as she turned the corner.
"Hey noob, are you okay?" None other than your best friend, and savior Damien LaVey asked.
"Just dandy my fellow asshole." You said forcing a smile on your face.
He frowned slightly looking almost hurt by your response.
"Look, I'm sorry but… I'm just not in the right head space right now. I'm fine though, not dead yet." You said quickly wincing at the last part you said.
Damien cocked his eyebrow but helped out out of the fountain. 
"Oh wait, come with me. I may have some dry clothes that fit you." He said going to his locker.
Following him he handed you a black hoodie and a f/c skirt. You raised your eyebrow and asked why he had female clothes in his locker.
"This has happened 29 times this year, I have come prepaired and got you an extra set of clothes because you often forget yours." He said smirking at you.
Rolling your eyes you headed in an empty class room and changed. Putting your wet chothes in a bag you found in your backpack. Upon returning Damien stared at you as if he turned to stone, a soft blush appearing on his face. 
"You look rad Y/n." He said not knowing how else to respond without turning into mush.
The bell rang signalling class was starting. yelling thank you to Damien you ran to your class. During the lesson you stopped paying attention and started scratching at your cuts on your arms under the desk. You scratched a little too hard at one point and hissed in pain causing some students to look at you and glare. 
"Hey are you okay?" Your friend Polly wispered from behind you. 
"Y… yea. Just scratched my arm a little too hard." You said giving her a fake smile.
"... Y/n you did it again didn't you?" Polly asked sadly, scooting next to you pulling up your sleve slightly.
You snatched your arm back with tears in your eyes. 
"Please don't tell Damien!" you wimpered slightly, tears falling from your eyes.
"Wait, Damien, your Best friend/crush dosn't know?" She gasped. 
"He doesn't know anything that really happened to me. I tell him stuff but not the dark stuff I told you." you said tears falling on your notes.
"I… I won't tell him." she sighed hugging you.
Suddenly you felt something hit the back of your head. Looking back at what hit you, it was a crumpled up piece of paper. When Polly looked away you quickly read what was on it. 
No matter what you do, no one will ever love you, bitch. Have fun being used as a toy nd never having a family of your own.
This was the last straw. As soon as the bell rang signalling it was lunch you ran into the bathrooms and locked yourself in a stall. Sliding down the wall as sobs wracked down your whole body. You plugged in your headphones and listened to music singing to it softly as you cried. Meanwhile Damien was a nervous wreck. He couldn't find you in the lunch room and started to silently panic to himself as Scott looked at him confused. As Polly walked by, Damien grabbed her wrist.
"Polly have you seen Y/n?" He asked trying to be calm.
Her eyes widened as she looked everywhere but him finally speaking up.
"H… has she told you anything lately?" She said unsure.
"I havent seen her since I gave her that outfit she's wearing because she got tossed in the fountain again." He said blushing.
"Okay. I need to tell you something, but not here!" Polly stated nervously dragging Damien out of the lunch room and into the hall by her locker. She then proceeded to tell him about everything. How you loved him more than anything. How he is the only reason you wanted to live. About Y/n's monster father that abandoned her at birth. About how your mother doesn't understand you. About your suicidal thoughts and behaviors like cutting. 
To say he was shocked was an understatement. He started having a full mental breakdown. 
"DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?" He yelled shaking her slightly.
"When she is upset she hides in the bathrooms!" Polly yelled starting to feel sick.
As soon as the word restroom left her mouth he sprinted to where you were. His heart beating in a panicked frenzy. Then he heard you singing and came to a halt. The ammount of emotional pain in your voice make him quiver. Then what you said next made his blood run cold and his eyes widen.
"I'm sorry Damien. But I can't do this anymore." 
He bust down the door to the bathroom and melted the stall's door in under a second to see you with a knife to your neck. Quickly he snatched the knife and threw it away from you. Anger, regret, pain, and pure worry written on his face.
"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE LEAVE ME!" He boomed pulling you into a tight hug.
You struggled against him, not wanting him to see you like this. Until you felt your shoulder become wet. Damien was crying.
"Don't leave me Y/n." He wispered holding you as close as physically possible.
You broke and sobbed into his jacket, saying sorry over and over again. 
He pulled away slightly wiping your once bright e/c eyes now they are dull, glazed over from crying.
"Why?" He wispered painfully, even though he knew the answer.
"Because dad left me, mom doesn't understand me. I came here to escape the harsh words of humans. But it only got worse. Everyone hates me, you hate me." You said looking down, your tears falling faster than before.
Gently he took your face in his hands and made you look at him. He was pissed, you clamped your eyes shut expecting the worst. Instead he kissed you softly, as if you would break any second. As time progressed he became rougher more desperate. 
He parted his lips from yours and started kissing and biting your neck. Rubbing your sides with his large hands. You moaned and rubbed his horns circling the broken one making him groan and pin you to the wall. Smirking he bit your neck hard, leaving a nice bruse.
He parted from your neck, a string of saliva stuck to his toung and your bite.
"Still think I hate you?" He panted, smiling he laughed "ah, fuck. You're the only reason why I have been cutting back slightly on my arson! I'd rather be doing it with you than by myself. I wanna do every thing with you instead of anyone else."
You smiled and kissed him once more tightening your grip on his horns. He moaned and dug his nails in your sides. 
"Y/n do you wanna ditch and finish what we started?" Damien asked blushing.
You wispered a yes in his ear and lead him to your car. 
"C-can we go to your place? My dad's are home and I don't want them to find us fucking." He asked his pants growing tighter in anticipation.
"Yes sir." You said giggling.
"You know. I prefer daddy" Damien smirked slapping your ass.
You squealed and started walking faster. As you walked, more and more people stared at the both of you, wispers floating around. Both of you ignored them and gave +0 SHITS and gained the pleasure of teasing each other back and fourth. 
You heard Polly screaming happily as Scott watched confused, but because of Damien's relentless teasing you ignored them and just hopped in your car speeding off home.
As you opened the door and went inside Damien entered and kicked it shut running to your room with you and tossing you on the bed. His cock painfully hard from how your short skirt showed your red panties perfectly.
"Red?" Damien smirked.
You blushed and nodded "it's a favorite color of mine."
"Oh baby, just you wait till your filled with my red cock, then it will be the only color you'll like." He smiled cheesily.
You giggled like a mad man until he yanked your hoodie and skirt off of you. Leaving you in your red bra and panties. He blushed and started to remove your bra until you stopped him and removed his jacket and pants. He sighed in relief and your eyes widened at the large tent that sat in his black boxers. He raised his eyebrow, smirking at you and ground himself on your clothed cunt.
Gasping you grabbed his horns squeezing tight onto them he moaned out in a deep baratone voice, growling soon after. He removed the rest of your clothes leaving you completly naked on the bed, laying on your back. His mouth watered looking down at you, the loving, yet lustful look on your face. The way you were completly submissive to him, opening your legs though clearly embarassed.
It caused him to tear into the cloth sheets near your head.
"Y-y/n. Are you… are you a virgin?" He asked wanting to make sure he wouldn't be too rough on you.
"Y-yes." You said near his ear, causing him to tense up and shudder.
He muttered a soft "are you ready" as he pulled his boxers off, lining himself with you but not entering until you gave the okay.
"Yes"
With that answer he slowly entered you, biting his left hand to keep himself from losing his self control and fucking you roughly like he wanted to. You cried out, clinging both your arms and legs to him as he entered you. The pain making tears roll down your face. But the thing about you is you liked the pain. You loved it. This reason causing you to bring him closer to you whining and begging him to move.
With that, he lost all his self control. He rammed into you repeatedly both of his hands gripping harshly onto your hips while you held onto his horns once more. Nither of you were quiet. You were both so vocal the neighbors could hear.
You screamed Damien's name but he slowed down looking at you. His face twisted in the sick smile you loved.
"No no no baby girl. What's my name?" He asked thrusting hard but slow into you with each word.
Your brain scrambled, screaming in want. "D-daddy! Your name is Daddy." You screamed pulling him closer to you.
"Good girl." With that said he started pounding back into you at full force. His growls and groans starting to become higher in pitch the closer he came to cumming.
You screamed as he hit a spot in you that made you see stars. Cumming hard on him you begged him to stay inside of you when he came. 
"Y-you want me to breed you baby girl?" He asked in what would have been a cocky tone if he wasn't on the verge of pure bliss.
You screamed yes and begged him to fill you like you were his little cum slut.
He held off cumming until you answer his last question "OH F-FUCK! Y/N After this wi-will you stay MINE and only MINE?" Growling he hoped you answered soon so he could bury his load deep inside if you.
"Y-YES" 
With that final scream he roared and bit your shoulder as much as he could without breaking any bones. Cumming hard and deep inside of you. You squeezed around him as you came for a second time, causing you to milk him for all he's worth.
"F-fuck" he groaned holding you close to him as he continued cumming in you. Small whimpers leaving him once and a while.
"D-damn Y/n, I have never. Ever came that hard in my life" he said after he finished spilling in you.
"Haha, you made me cum twice." You stated tiredly snuggling into his naked form.
He laughed and pulled out of you gently laying on his side while spooning you, kissing the bloody bitemark he made while one of his hands rubbed the clawmarks on her hips and legs.
"Sorry if I hurt you honey." He mumbled inbetween the kisses.
Smiling you turned over to face him and kissed him lovingly on the lips.
"You didn't hurt me. Now. Let's go shower" you said starting to get up, only to fall back down in pure pain, but not the pleasant kind.
"I'll carry you to the tub." Damien said picking you up. 
Instead of showering he made a bath for the both of you because you couldn't stand. Afterwards he dried off putting a towel around his waist, drying you off as well he handed you a soft pair of pajama pants and a hoodie.
Before he could put his shirt and jacket back on the doorbell rang.
"I'll go see who that is." He offered starting to walk away.
"W-wait, take me with you." you said wanting to see who is was.
He smiled and picked you up carrying you to the door and opening it. Finding a human police officer on the other side.
"Hello police, we got a call that there was screaming coming from this house." He said eyeing Damien in a judgmental manner.
You blushed burying you face in Damien's chest.
"Uhh… Officer were okay… we just." Damien tried to explain without getting flustered but failed and ended up saying quickly "Me and my girlfriend were having sex, tell the neighbors not to listen to our kinky shit next time goodbye." Afterward he slammed the door shut a blushing mess.
You mumbled incoherant swears towards the officer who was left on the doorstep. His face glowing as he walked back to his car.
"Damien did you mean what you said? About you wanting me to be yours?" You asked once the officer drive away.
"I told that ass you were my girlfriend, didn't I?" He smiled bringing you both back to your room.
"I love you Damien. I always have." You spoke as he spooned you on the bed once more.
"I love you too, my precious half human." He purred until a sudden realization came to mind. "Wait… why is your mom not home?" He asked genuenly confused.
"She's gone. She left today for a month long business trip" you said smiling.
"... Can I stay with you until she comes back? I don't want to leave you" he said holding you as close as possible.
"I'll clear out a drawer for you." You chirped happily.
To say that month was amazing was an understatement. It was a damn dream come true. Damien also became more posessive of you at school. Almost killing anyone who hurt you. And as time progressed you felt changes to your body.
You were pregnant. Three months and counting. Damien noticed your changes with only a week left of school also was pressuring you making your stress sky rocket.
"Y/n are you okay? You've been acting different." He said worriedly.
"I-i will tell you at lunch. Meet me by my locker when it starts?" You asked.
He gulped slightly and nodded as you rushed off to class. He was a nervous wreck through out the morning. You were panicking more than him though. As lunch was about to start your old bully came up to you slamming your locker shut pushing you backwards.
"Looks like the bitch is all alone" she sneered.
"Get away from me" you yelled crossing your arms over your stomach, fearing for the baby's life.
"No. Tell me asshat. What fucking secret you are hiding." She growled holding you by your shirt collar.
"I DON'T HAVE ANY" you screamed at him making her throw you on the ground.
You gasped and twisted so you fell on your side. Backing away from her holding your stomach.
"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND YOU BASTARD." Damien tackled the bully before she had a chance to attack you once more.
You cried, curling up into a ball while Damien knocked the asshole out.
"Oh god, are you okay baby?" Damien asked holding you close.
"I'm scared" you said shaking.
"It's okay I'm here" he said.
"No I'm scared that what I'm about to tell you will ruin everything." You said pushing away from him slightly.
"Baby what's wrong?" he asked looking like a deer in headlights.
"You should ask my tummy… or rather what is in it." You said rubbing your growing baby bump.
"Wait… baby… tum- oh god" he said looking down "Y-you're pregnant?" He asked.
"A..are you mad?" You asked crying silently.
"I'm not angry. I'm fucking happy." He jumped up smiling happy tears coming from his eyes "I-I'm gonna be a dad!" He yelled picking you up and holding you close.
You cried into his jacket holding him tightly.
"I've been keeping this secret for three months now. I'm super fucking happy you're not leaving me because of it!" you sobbed out joyfully. 
"Y/n what are you guys doing?" Polly asked startling you both.
The smiled never left your faces as Damien blurted out "I'm gonna be a dad!"
Polly gasped and screamed congratulating you both on the child then she ran off back to lunch. 
Smiling you went to the lunchroom to eat with your friends when polly told them the news.
Shocked gasps and smiles ran through the tables with roars of congrats, and as you sat with Damien you finally felt like you belonged in this school. You felt like you finally belonged in this world.

Sorry if the chapter is messy. I'm tired and my motovation is very low at the moment.