Blitzo x Female Reader fluff

In this you are a stronger demon who decided to help out I.M.P. because you wanted to help the company. Also you have pale (f/c) skin, black wings, and you have small black horns. Also your eyes have a black silica with a dark glowing (s/f/c).
Y/N pov

     I groaned as I opened my eyes. My head spinning and legs shaky, I walked to the bathroom looking for something to get rid of the pain. Gulping down two pain relivers I tried to remember what happened last night. I remembered hanging out with Loona and getting drunk then after that everything went black. Wait... I need to go to work... SHIT!!
     I looked at my phone praying I wasn't late but... oh shit I very much was. By three hours. I yelped running to my closet throwing on my ripped jeans and a black with (f/c) flames shirt.
     Leaving my building my wings carried me as fast as they could to the building. Almost crasing through the door I clocked in and ran into Moxxie.
     "Where were you?!" He exclaimed pulling my arm.
     "I slept in". I stated my arm hurting as he pulled me to the meeting room.
     He glared at me yanking me inside muttering something I could not quite hear.
     "(Y/n) how glad you decided to join us today". My Boss Blitzo (the 'o' is silent) stated slightly upset.
     "I'm sorry sir". I said looking down slightly ashaimed for being so late. Taking my seat besides Loona she patted my shoulder looking at Blitzo in irritation.
     "Go easy on her jackass, she doesn't need this right now after what happened to her last night". She growled her older sister side showing as she defended me.
     Slightly suprised by Loona, Blitzo went back to speaking about how the company could drum up more business... While the others were suggesting I felt Blitzo staring at me.
     "Sir... S-sir.. BLITZO" Moxxie yelled.
     His faced flushed turning towards Moxxie. "Yes Moxxie what?" He said.
     "If you wern't stairing at (Y/n) you would have heard me say that we've got a call. Even Loona tried to get your attention... Kind of". Loona then flipped off Moxxie.
     But I was a blushing mess. Covering my face I heard Millie awwing in the backgound while Loona called out our boss teasing him for doing so.
     When the day ended and we killed the person we were assigned, I went home. Feeling like I was being watched.

Blitzo pov

     After (y/n) left I fely lonely. I felt bad for teasing her, after Loona told me what happened before she left. Apparently she was almost raped but she can't seem to remember because she was too drunk, after Loona filled her in on what happened she was greatful Luna saved her in time.
     "I don't want (Y/n) to get hurt. She's like my little sister". She said her eyes brimmed with tears.
     It was the first time I saw Loona cry. And it honestly scared me. I felt the same way about y/n though. But I don't think of her as a sister. No, I love her with all my soul. I got up and kept close behind Y/n. Not letting her see me but close enough to were I found out which apartment was her's. 
     I slowly breathed in, knocking on her door my hands shaking as the small but powerful demon answered the door
     "B-Blitzo... What are you doing here?" She asked shocked.
     I wanted to hug her... I wanted to hold her and cuddle her. I looked down at her closing my eyes and my body shaking as I quickly brought her into a hug. "I'm sorry". I mumbled into her ear. My eyes filling with tears.
     She pulled me inside of her cozy home shutting the door behind her as she held me tightly.
     "There is no need to apologize Blitzy". She said "if you want you can stay over for a while" she finished while letting me go looking at me with her beautiful eyes.
     I leaned down, kissing her lips gently. Suprisingly I felt her kiss back. Leading me to the couch she sat on my lap clinging onto me as her face rested on my chest.
     "Y/n... I-I love you. I didn't know how to tell you so I tried to keep it from you". I said my face flushing red.
     "I love you too Blitzy. I was scared to tell you because well... you are my boss" she said rubbing the base of my horns causing me to purr and snuggle closer to her rubbing my face on her neck.
     "Well. Theres no need to be scared anymore beautiful". I mumbled my eyes starting to become heavy as I felt her face glow and become hot.
     "Okay Darling". She said smiling, the both of us falling into a deep sleep filled with joy and love.

     Thank you to the wonderful reader who recommended this. Sorry if it feels rushed but I hope you enjoyed it as much as I loved writing it 😊😊. I'll try to edit it later but rn I need too sleep so I don't die in the morning.