Demonic Angel (me) x Dom!Male reader... smut...

Well... Here we are... To my friend who dared me to write porn of myself you owe me 40 bucks. This will be a Demonic Angel x Male reader, I will add a picture of Demonic Angel later.

2022 Edit: I wrote this while in denial about who I was as a person, main reason I hate this chapter really. But I'm too lazy to re-write this, I'm Demonic Angel, and I'm Non-binary, I use they/them pronouns but only people I care about can use she if they wish.

Quiet. You heard nothing but the deafening silence that came with night. It was calming to some people but, for you it was lonly. Usually because your dear friend Demonic Angel was often by your side. But she had to go hunting tonight and insisted on being alone. She had limits and she didn't want to eat you. Her diet mostly was human organs... Plus hunting all the foul people in the world was fun, when you take away their power. They become nothing.
But she mearly told you she was going hunting because she was starting to go through her heat cycle, even though she is half angel she still goes through heat because of her demon blood. Bording herself up in her small cabin in the woods. She was gone for the whole day so far.
You ran your hand through you h/c hair decided to see if she was there. Starting your truck you spead off to the old cabin.
As you entered the cabin you saw her on her bed her feathered demon wings spread open. Drooping off the sides of the bed. Her pale grey skin flushed and sweaty and her black claws tearing apart the beed sheets.
"W-why did you c-come here (Y/n)?" She whimpered gripping tighter on the sheets.
"Why are you hiding from me when you need help?" You said upset.
"B-because you ah-shouldn't like a demon like m-me" she wimpered.
"Demonic A-"
"A...andromeda... My real name, it's andromeda" (ffs kill me now)
"Andromeda. You're forgetting you're part angel. And as partners in crime. Also... Because I do like you I feel bad when you are like this." You spoke softly.
All she could do was whine and tear her black claws into the delicate cloth. Begging silently to be bred by you.
"Let me help you" you pleaded your own arousal starting to be very uncomfortable.
She looked at you and all you could do was stare into her eyes. The right one a bright purple pupil and sclera with a dark red iris. The left one was the opposite of the right. Clsing them she softly said "yes".
You slowly crawled on top of her pulling off her tank top and shorts. Nothing was underneath and she moaned loudly as you ran tyour fingers over her drenched cunt.
But as she moaned. A certain word cought your ears and your body shuddered.
"Daddy huh." You muttered smirking. "Well, what does daddy's little succubus want?" You wispered in her ear.
She yelled in pleasure as you inserted your fingers in her. Before answering you she pulled you close to her, kissing you roughly, her fangs grazing your lips. Parting from the kiss she moaned again.
"Fuck! Daddy, I want you t-to breed me. I want you to fuck me herd, choke me, hurt me, f-fuck, I want you to cum inside of me" she screamed out, her eyes full of tears.
You wasted no time ripping your clothes off and prodding her drenched pussy. Quickly slipping inside of her tight cunt.
Clenching your teeth you waste no time and start pounding into her quickly as she screams and begs for more.
You dug your nails into her hip with one hand and grip her throat with the other.
"H-ha is this what you wanted kitten? To be treated like a little slut?" You groaned out.
"Yes oh fuck!" She squeaked out, purple drool dribbling down her mouth from the force.
"How b-badly do you want daddy's c-cum?"
"F-fucking breed me please! I need t-to be bred." She cried out.
Your e/c eyes sorched into hers and you cried out her name as she cried yours.
Pulling out of her you tell her to flip over. She listens and feels you prod her entrance once more. Your cum dribbling down her legs. Thrusting into her again she lets out a high pitched moan her arms clutching onto the pillow.
You dragged your nails down her back and bit hard into her shoulder drawing blood.
"Y/n I-i'm gonna cum again!!" she squealed.
"H-hold it." You growled clenching onto her throat once more.
"F-fuckin, I-I LOVE YOU Y/N!" She screamed loudly making you tense and slow down slightly.
"Fucking C-cum. Cum NOW." You whimpered out feeling her clench down on you. Triggering your own orgasm. Slowly you pulled out of her after you spilled all of your seed in her. Placing her back on her back
"A-andromeda... I love you too." you wispered to her.
She snuggled into your side purring lightly. Smiling.
"Good now let's sleep. It's late." She purred feeling the world fade to black, and a soft hum of agreemeng spilled from your lips.

Take this unedited trash because im too tired to proof read it.