Alastor x Fem reader part 2 smut

Here is part 2 you are a virgin, it is my first smut and I hope I did well for you all. Writing this is going to give me dreams I wish would happen to me.... Also warning this has kinky shit. Breeding kink, Master kink, you are called Masters little slut, masochism. But there is fluffy aftercare.
After writing: ummm yea this is defently going to give me dreams.
Third person

Alastor walked silently to the dining room where the meeting was taking place. He was still very much "worked up" from before and with you being in the same room as him. As well as sitting next to him did not help his urges at all.
"Alastor, are you all right?" You asked softly. Not knowing it was making him more... Tense.
He mearly nodded his head his smile strained and his face flushed a beautiful red as his ears twitched wildly.
Seeing him like that made you both concerned and slightly aroused.
"Are you sure? I can feel heat radiating off of you in waves. And your face is flushed red..." You continued speaking but slowly came to an abrupt stop as he eyed you. A small line of drool dripping down his mouth and his smile almost completly gone.
"I-i'm quite fine darling. I just feel a little... Under the weather." He growled slightly at the end of the sentence. Shivering slightly, you looked at Charlie as she started to speak about new ideas she was excited to share with the others. After a confusing hour of discussion Alastor excused himself from the table. Walking quickly towards his room. Worried you silently followed him. Wondering what was going on with the deer demon.
As you came upon his room you felt a pulsing heat emitting from the other side. Raising your hand to the door you heard a small noise from the other side. A moan. Confused you put your ear on the door. Alastor's grunts and groans vibrating through the room as his radio static grew louder and louder. Suddenly the door opened and you were pulled into the dark room. No lights were on and you were pinned to the now shut door.
"Oh little doe, why where you listening to me?" Alastor asked, his voice predatory and dominating.
"I-i was concerned. I thought something was wrong." You gasped out feeling his freehand roam your body touching all the sensitive curvs and dips in your beautiful scarred skin. Shivering you felt your heat starting to pool inbetween your legs.
"Darling, the only thing that's wrong with me is that I need you". Alastor gasped out, picking you up and grinding his hips on yours.
"Alastor I thought you disliked sex". You moaned out.
"I never had a reason to initiate in that act of... Bonding, I never felt love for anyone except my mother. That is until I met you...I trust you, you treat me as if I was normal. You never ran away from me in fear, even when you found out what I did... when you heard my broadcasts you still treated me kindly. You kept saying that I could change and you never gave up on me. I... I love you darling. You made my heart of stone soften, only you, an angel who never should have been brought here. And I fell head over heels for you. Everything you do every kind gesture drives me crazy, makes me want you more and more". He said softly, his radio static gone.
You couldn't speak. All you could do was bring him close and kiss him softly on his lips. He kissed you back roughly carring you over to his bed and pinning you down.
"Darling, will you be mine, and let me court you?" He basically begged his voice shaky.
"Yes Alastor, I'm yours and only yours." You whined kissing him once more as he tore off your clothes as well as his, joyful of your answer.
He slowly lowered his mouth to your neck, biting into it making you moan and grind up into him.
"Darling" he growled grinding back onto you "I will also ask this because I don't want to accidently make a mistake I can't reverse. But it's also my m-mating season and from the smell you have been giving off as of late it seems to be yours as well, I want to ask if I may have the honor of breeding you?" He finished his ears flat against his head his voice grew quieter with every word as you blushed your skin turning pure red.
"Yes please Alastor! Please let me have your little fawns!" You pleaded.
He growled predatorly at you aligning his sex with yours.
"As you wish darling" he snarled pushing roughly into you, a look of shock on his face as he broke your hymen "y-you're a virgin?" He stuttered as you cried out, pain filling your body making you move against him.
You nodded your head yes. Making him slow down wanting to let you adjust.
"N-no M-master don't sl-ah slow down" you whined loving the pain.
He looked at you wide eyed completly breaking down to his primal instincts hearing that one word fly out of your mouth. Rutting deep inside of you making you moan and gasp his new nickname name over and over again.
"Hah-ha oh Darling. Who knew that you were this dirty minded. I wonder what would happen if i just called you my little slut?" The words flew out of his mouth making you shudder in pure pleasure. Your moans growing in volume as he pounded his thick cock inside of you. Scrambling your brain and wanting only one thing, him to cum deep inside of you.
His eyes changed into radio dials and his horns grew bigger. Calling you masters little slut, or his little whore over and over again as well as the occadional "I'm going to fill you to the brim" making your eyes roll back and your claws dragged down his back as you howled cumming on him hard and fast.
Even as you clinged onto him spazing from overstimulation he wouldnt let up on you making you whimper and beg for him to fill you. He growled symbols and static filling the whole room as he came hard into you. Moaning loudly as he did as he said he would.
He slowly pulled out of you making you whimper. Looking at you he caressed your face kissing you softly, almost surprising you.
"Darling lets get you cleaned up" Alastor said carring you to the bath. Washing both you and him.
Afterwards he put a nightshirt on you and carried you back to his bed.
"Sleep now my darling." You smiled at him as he softly stroked your hair. Falling into a deep sleep.
In the morning you woke up to not so quiet yelling.
"HOLY FUCK I KNOW I WAZ JOKING BUT ALASTOR HOLY SHIT YOU ACTUALLY HAD THE BALLS TO"
"ANGEL GET THE FUCK OUT Y/N IS SLEEPING AND SHE NEEDS REST. GET OUT!" alastor screeched covering both you and himself.
"Angel, Alastor it's six-thirty in the morn-" both Charlie and Vaggie stormed down the hall to Alastors room seeing what the situation was. Stopping mid-sentence as they saw both your clothes scattered in the room and you blinking awake with his unbuttoned night shirt and clear as day bitemarks on your small frame.
You then spoke up "Angel get the fuck out before I shove a barbed wire dildo UP YOUR ASS!" You threatened soon afterwards whimpering in pure pain flopping back down into the soft mattress.
"Darling please let me handle this, your body can't right now." Alastor panicked his ears flattened, nuzzling your head sofly as you curled up into a ball.
"Thank you love" you wimpered.
Angel hurried off while Charlie looked at both of you with starry eyes, and Vaggie pulling her away wanting to lose her other eye.
As a few months passed by you where indeed pregnant and Alastor became extremely protective of you. Killing anyone who dared layed a finger of harm on you. You were his universe, you and both of your children. He couldn't wish for a better family. Because he had the perfect one.