Lucifer x Reader

Working at the Happy Hotel was rewarding for you. You had a place to stay, wonderful friends, and it was a great job. The Happy hotel slowly took off. When the first demon was redeemed it skyrocketed. People wanna go see their loved ones, and hope was high.
You and the others were constantly busy, and often did not have time for yourselves because of it though. But there was one saving "grace". Charlie's father, Lucifer when he came to visit all demons usually stayed in their rooms fearful until he left. Lou and you actually get along very well. You had also developed a crush on the good looking demon, but because he was married you never told him. You were a demon who wanted to see people happy even if it hurt you in the end.
On this particular day he made a suprise visit to the hotel.
As he greeted everyone he noticed you were no were to be found.
"Charolett is Y/N here?" He questioned bouncing on his heels looking foward to seeing you.
"She went out. If you want to suprise her you can go wait in her room if you want dad." She said. Not realizing what she had done.
Smirking slightly he bounded towards her room swiftly entering and closing the door behind him. Her room was nicely kept. As he walked towards the desk he noticed something. A f/c journal with s/f/c stars. Looking back at the door he sat down in the chair and flipped to the first page.

January 1st, 2018, 10:00 PM

I can't believe my life, or death would make me like this. I had problems with the past but. I hope Charlie will help me. She always is so happy. I wish I was that happy. But there is another good thing here her father. Her father is Lucifer, meeting him today I felt terrified. But he is actually really really cool. I hope I see more of him in the future.

Lou smiled his cheeks glowing from the sweet demon. Until he flipped to a random page, the writing harsh and tears stained the paper.

July 15th, 2019, 8:00PM

Why, why can't I just tell people how I feel? I lie, I run, and I hide. Charlie has been helping me but... I... I can't tell her what hurts so much. I can't tell her I love her father. I can't ruin another relationship because I'm so selfish. Last time this happened it costed me my life. I died because of a women who wanted revenge. And now I will forever be alone. My biggest fear is now coming true and I can't stop it. Ha.. If he found this journal I would be royally fucked... I don't want that to happen. I don't want to put him in a position like this... I don't want to lose Luci...

Lou's heart sank. Yes he heard stuff like this before but this one hurt. He and his wife had Charlie yes but they fell out of love, mostly they got married for power. She has her lovers and he often is too busy with work. After spending time with Y/n though he started having feelings, started to fall in love with her. He planned to tell her today.
"L-lou what are you doing.... Why are you reading my journal?" Y/n yelped and quickly went to grab it.
Lucifer quickly stood up and held it up high above him enjoying her sad attempts to jump up and grab it back.
"T-that's private Lou" she spoke once more her tone becoming desperate "Please give it back!"
Caving in, he gave it back to her. Apologising for teasing her. His voice though after spoke faster than he could think to stop himself.
"You shouldn't get upset over such nonsense. You will never lose me." He blushed and looked away slightly. "Me and Lilith haven't loved each other in a long, long time."
You were shocked, you spoke softly "I-i'm sorry-"
"Also... I do love you. I just... I didn't know how to tell you." Lou interrupted you his face red as he held his hat in his hands. His fingers playing with the rim, "When I first met you I felt a love I have not felt before. Not just lust but actual love." He finished slowly looking down feeling as if his face would melt.
"Lou... I love you so, so much." You spoke softly, hugging him close to you as you started to cry.
"Darling, please don't cry, you are much to beautiful to do so." He said hugging you back even closer.
You looked up at him and smiled softly, kissing him on the cheek. Blushing he grabbed your chin bring your mouth on his. Smiling into the kiss he slowly led you to the bed. Pinning you down softly on the bed his smile glowing.
"Now dear, let me show you just how much I love you." Lou said caressing your face as he leaned towards your neck, biting down softly.