Alastor x Female Reader part 1

You are basically like Alastor but instead of being part deer your part wolf. Also WARNING THIS HAS STRONG LANGUAGE AND SLIGHT SEXUAL ACTIVITY DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE 14 AND YOUNGER!! SAME GOES FOR THE VIDEO DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE A CHILD. HAZBIN HOTEL IS A CARTOON MADE AROUND STRONG ADULT HUMOR AND THEMES.

Your (f/c) tears streamed down your face staining your bloody lilac colored dress shirt as you silently cried. You were a demon, sadistic and deadly when you wanted to be. But at the same time you were like an angel, forgiving and caring just as you where in life. But you were kicked out of the soft clouds of Heaven for picking a fight with the wrong angels. You believed that demons could be redeemed and you were willing to fight for that belief. Your wings you hide and when you fell they turned not black, but grey your skin became a dark, almost blackish blue in color. Your hair, for better or worse looked like it was part of the galaxy color wise.  because of how you died in life you had dawned a pair of wolf ears, and a tail to complete your transformation. Walking down the paved road your legs were tired and your body felt broken as you trudged back to the Happy Hotel. Your skin covered in blood and claw marks. You went out earlier wanting to go to an arcade close by.
When you where leaving you where jumped by other demons who wanted to have a fun time with you. You didn't let them so they hurt you instead. Your head hung low as it started raining. Yes it does rain in Hell but not often. You wrapped your arms around yourself, hugging your frame to calm down and try to stop from letting your tears fall. Grabbing your phone you put on your headphones and listened to music. Stopping abruptly as you came upon a small park.
Looking around you went to sit on the swings your tears halting as you recalled good memories from when you were alive. As one song ended another came on. Remembering you had to the hotel you fast walked down the road. The song Cry Baby by Melanie Martinez flooded your hearing. Singing along to the song, you felt eyes on you but you didn't care. All you could feel were your tears and your soul moving with the music.
As it finished as you came upon the hotel, while entering you heard multiple gasps and saw Charlie rushing towards you a look of shock and fear passing over her face.
"Oh my God (y/n) are you okay??!" She said her voice panicked and worry stricken.
You shook your head no as you felt hot tears run down your face once again.
Alastor hearing the commotion entered the room. As soon as his eyes fell upon your current state he felt his blood start to boil. The look on his face made the others shocked and slightly scared as his everlasting smile dropped and was replaced by a look of rage, Swiftly walking over to you he scooped you up in his arms rushing you to his bathroom to take care of your wounds. Making the others startled that the all mighty Radio Demon was being perhaps concerned for your well being.
He ignored them and took you up to his room closing the door and sat you down in the bathroom.
"I'm going to step out of the room so you can shower quick, okay?" He stated making you blush slightly.
When he left you stripped yourself and stepped into the warm water. It burned as it hit your injuries making your tears fall faster. As you hissed your fangs clenched down to try and supress the pain. You stepped out drying your body and putting your bra and panties back on.
"Alastor, y-you can come in n-now" you spoke softly your wolf ears flattening against your head. As he saw your body he blushed but there was a reason for not putting all your clothes back on besides being bloody. You had huge gashes on your stomach, legs and back. He cleaned the injuries making you whimper, his blush worsening as he moved across your body trying to ignore the forien feeling of being aroused.
He was never one to feel this way with anyone, but with you he felt different. He wanted you to be his. He wanted you to be his one and only: He wanted you. After he finished you thanked him, hugging him also realizing you had to wash your clothes. Noticing your predicament he gave you a shirt and an extra pair of his pants that suprisingly fit you well for being shorter than him by almost a foot.
Thanking him you rushed to your room a blushing mess trying to avoid Angel Dust's dirty humor. Closing your door you sunk onto the bed holding a pillow over your face as images of him ran through your head.
Meanwhile after you left Alastor closed and locked his door shoving himself onto his bed undoing his belt and pants to try and relieve some tension. He didn't want to touch himself but the more he thought of you, the worse it became. Shoving his face in his pillow he felt ashamed for being sexually aroused. Especially because it doesn't happen often. It only happened around you.
Starting to cave in he rubbed himself lightly; biting his lip as images of you ran through his head. He wanted to dominate you, make you beg for him. He wanted to make you scream his name. He wimpered slightly as more vivid images of him pinning you down and fucking you roughly wormed it's way into his mind. He growled pumping his cock imaging it inside your tight cunt. Moving faster he bit into the pillow like it was your soft delicious neck. As he felt himself coming slowly undone he heard a knock at his door.
"Yo Al, Charlie wants to have a meeting with everyone so be down soon ya Strawberry Pimp" Angel's voice rang out from the other side of the door.
"Give me a minute you Bubblegum Slut!" Alastor almost whined out. He came soon after moaning your name in his pillow trying to not let Angel know what he was doing.

I have not updated this in a looong time. Also Hazbin Hotel is now my favorite cartoon. I love as Angel calls him, our Strawberry Pimp.