Hotel Del Luna

( in this Todoroki is a ghost and runs a hotel to let the ghosts that roam the world stay there until they are ready to move onto the afterlife but what happens when a human walks into the hotel?? read to find out !! btw this is going to be long)

*3rd person*

Masaru and Katsuki Bakugou were on the poor side of things. Once Mitsuki died of a deadly disease Masaru's life went down the hill, and with Katsuki growing up quickly his worry and stress got worse.

It was Katsuki's 5th birthday today, Masaru wanted to get something nice for his son. They walked through the Koi park and across the blue side lake. Masaru and Katsuki sat down on one of the benches in the parks. Masaru felt something on the seat, a wallet? he picked it up, this should be good enough for a gift for Katsuki.

He opened it only for it to be snatched away by Katsuki, "we should give it to the person that lost their wallet! not steal !" Katsuki says, he looked at the ID in the wallet then scanned the crowd, he spotted the person and ran up to them.

Once Katsuki returned Masaru gave his child a look of anger, "why did you give those ladies their wallets back??" Masaru asked, Katsuki shrugged, "it was a good thing to do," He says.

Masaru sent Katsuki home, he sighed softly after fighting with Katsuki trying to get him to get to bed. Masaru still wanted to get a gift for Katsuki, tonight he was going to ignore Katsuki and steal...

The night went accordingly and Masaru had stolen a cash register from a store, He was now being chased by the cops. He started going down some steps and tripped, he stumbled down the stairs holding the cash register tightly.

he finally reached the floor, he stood up and dusted himself off, "I thought I was going to die there" He says happily, he picked up the cash register and opened, there wasn't much in there, "stupid convenient stores" he mubbled under his breath.

Masaru walked back to his house in shame, his pace grew faster when the sound of police sirens was heard but something caught his eye, a hotel he had never seen before, Hotel Del Luna.

he ran up the steps to the hotel and looked at it. The building was tall with pillars, the lobby however seems small like one for a motel. It had vines going up the walls and an old flashing lights with words 'Hotel Del Luna' spelt out.

As Masaru examined the outside of the hotel a member of the dead had come to stay awhile. The women was pale blue and had knotted hair, Masaru stood in fear as the women walked into the hotel.

He watched the woman talk to the bellboy before being brought upstairs by him. Masaru ran inside and went into one of the elevators, he started to go up slowly.

Once it reached the first floor the doors opened to the lavishly beautiful hotel, the dead walked around and talking like they were still alive, Masaru started to look around the hotel not knowing he was being watched by the hotel's owner...

Masaru looked at the walls, white with gold patterns painted onto them, it was so expensive looking, they even had a garden! he walked over to where the garden was to get a special gift for Katsuki.

The garden was just a dead tree with brittle grass around it, he sighed softly then a splash of blue caught his eye, A beautiful blue flower hanging from the tree he once thought dead. Masaru jumped up and grabbed the flower, he examined the pretty flower.

He went to leave only to be pushed down by a bunch of wind, The owner of the hotel arrived to take the living from the dead. Shoto Todoroki was owner of this fine establishment and he wasn't happy that the living had joined the dead.