you're beautiful

*3rd person*

Bakugou found himself walking to Todoroki's dorm, he has seen the argument between him and Midoriya, Midoriya was confessing his love to him or something? he felt bad for Todoroki so he went to check on him.

he knocked on his door but with no response, he put his ear to the door and heard someone quietly crying, "icy-hot!" he yelled, "Bakugou please leave" Bakugou heard him call out, Bakugou open his door, "make me" he says.

he closed the door and tried to find Todoroki, the lights were off so he needed a little guidance, he found the smaller male sitting on the floor with his legs to his chest like he was a ball, he sat on the floor and looked at the crying Todoroki, "what did he say to you?" Bakugou asked, he slowly handed him his unlocked phone.

Bakugou saw he had a bunch of messages from Midoriya, 'how dare you love someone like him and not me?!' was his first message, 'i don't even know why I lied you you scar face freak!', 'just go die already', 'who would love you??', the messages went on and on, Bakugou felt sick.

he looked at Todoroki, "Midoriya is right, I am just a freak" he said, Bakugou moved closer to Todoroki, he cupped his face to look at him, "Todoroki you are beautiful and don't let dumb deku tell you otherwise!" Bakugou says proudly, "w-what?!" Todoroki says confused, "I said you are beautiful!" Bakugou yelled, Todoroki looked at Bakugou shocked, Bakugou moved his face towards Todoroki and kissed him.

Todoroki felt Bakugou's soft lips touch his and he felt a sudden warmness in his heart, the reason he turned down Midoriya's love is because he loved Bakugou, Midoriya was shocked by this and was really mad but in this moment the only thing that mattered was Bakugou.

Todoroki kissed him back and they stated there kissing eachother for awhile, they finally let go for air, "I love you Todoroki" Bakugou says, "he look at him and smiled, "I love you too Bakugou" Todoroki says.

{sorry this chapter is so short I am going to write another one for you because I am an awesome author, right? no? oh ok}