flirtatious

*3rd person*

Todoroki walked through a flower garden, "these are really pretty" he said to himself, he got caught up here on his walk to school, he bent down and picked a pink rose, he smelt the rose, his vision went blurry and he felt light headed, he collapsed.

Bakugou walked through the halls of yuuei, he felt his body become pinned to the wall, Bakugou looked at who pinned him, "icy-hot?" Bakugou said, "I really like your clothes Bakugou" Todoroki says, "you're wearing the same fucking clothes, to is the god damn uniform-" Bakugou was cut off by Todoroki putting his finger over his mouth, "they would look better on my floor" Todoroki says, he winked, "what the fuck icy-hot" Bakugou said.

Bakugou dragged Todoroki to class, he entered the room loudly, "oi dumbasses, something is wrong with icy-hot" Bakugou says, "nothing seems wrong with him" Kirishima says confused, Todoroki slapped Bakugou's ass, "nice ass Katsuki" Todoroki says, the class was shocked, "see!" Bakugou says.

Todoroki sat down, all of the class was looking at him, "what happened to him?" Momo asked, "I don't know, he just pinned me to the wall and said he wanted all of my clothes off" Bakugou says, Kirishima laughed, " did you do it?" Kaminari asked, Bakugou slapped him, "no I didn't dumbass" Bakugou says, Todoroki winked, "ok it is our little secret Katsuki~" Todoroki says, Bakugou turned away in disgust.

{time skip}

it was the end of the day and all Todoroki did that day was flirt with Bakugou, everyone made fun of him (Bakugou) once the day ended Todoroki walked home with Bakugou, "Bakugou you wanna come to my house? fucking you will be easier there" Todoroki says, "shut the fuck up Icy-hot" Bakugou says, "wait I am feeling light headed, can you catch me?" Todoroki asked, "stop fucking flirting with" Bakugou says, he turned over and Todoroki actually collapsed, Bakugou caught him, "icy-hot?" Bakugou said, "huh? what happened, I was in a flower field were am I?" Todoroki asked, "you were flirting with me all day asshole" Bakugou says, "I don't remember that" Todoroki says, Bakugou kissed him, "there I win you asshole" Bakugou says.