the war started by two

*Todoroki's p.o.v*

I woke up early that morning to my maid waking me up, "your breakfast sir" she said, she had a plate that had eggs, bacon, toast and some fruits on the side, "I am not hungry today" I say, I get out of bed, "please sir, at least the fruits" she says, "alright fine" I say, I took the bowl of fruits from her and then she left, I put the bowl on my table and I got changed.

I left my room and looked around for a bit, "Todoroki!" it was my knight Midoriya, "yes Midoriya?" I asked, "the meeting of the kingdoms is in 30 minutes, you should follow me" He says, I followed him, "your dad said that you might meet your future wife in this meeting" Midoriya says, I sighed at the comment Midoriya made, "I don't want to marry a women I don't love" I say, we got to the room, I opened the door loudly, my father glared at me, "Shoto" my father says, "father".

I sat down at the table, there was already some Kings and queens there,  I sat next to Prince Tokoyami of the Hawks kingdom, "good morning Tokoyami" I say, he has been my friend since I was 4, he was always the other young prince that's was there, "good morning Todoroki, you seem to be still in your emo phase" Tokoyami says, "you were born in your emo phase" I said, we both laughed, my father glared at us and we shut up.

as I was waiting for the meeting to start when two boys walked in, one of them was red hair, he was tall and he was wearing the bandana, the other one has ash blonde hair and a angry expression on his face, "I don't want to fucking be here" the blonde mubbled, he sat at the seat across from me, he looked at me and looked at him, "oi, who are you?" he asked, "I am prince Shoto Todoroki, prince of the endeavor Kingdom" I say, "Katsuki Bakugou, King of the dragons" he says.

once the meeting started I realized how boring this meeting was, this meeting was about how the kingdom was going, "is shoto getting married soon?" Queen Midnight asked, "I haven't found a someone yet but I will" My father says, "no, I will find someone I love and I will marry them, you are not deciding who I am marrying" I say, "Shoto you are the future king of this kingdom, you need a queen and I am choosing who they are" my father says, I stood up, "you are awful! I am marrying who I want to married!" I say, I left the room.

I was sitting in my room when Bakugou walked in, "you are so badass half and half!' Bakugou says, "listen I want to take you to my kingdom, you get to marry who ever you want" he says, I hugged him, "thank you Bakugou" I say. Bakugou helped me pack my stuff and then he opened my window, "what are you doing?" I asked, he then jumped out the window, "Bakugou!" I yell, he then comes up on a dragon, "this is Kirishima, now jump out of the window , I will catch you, ok?" he said, I threw my bag at him first, then I stood at the window, he held out his hands, "trust me Todoroki" Bakugou says, I jumped out of the window into his arms, he caught me, "you are ok, you are ok" he said, he lifted me up into the dragon.

when we started flying to the kingdom, the dragon moved fast, I wrapped my arms around Bakugou's waist and I pressed my body against his to not fall off, once we arrived in the kingdom I let go of him, "sorry Bakugou, I didn't mean to hold on to you" I say, "it is whatever half and half" Bakugou says, "half and half?" I say confused,  "your hair, half red read, half white, half and half" he explains, "oh, I like it!" I say. The dragon turned into a puff of smoke, it was that guy that came with Bakugou, "hey bro! I am Kirishima!" he says, he held out his hand, I shook it slightly.

we all walked into the village, "they are back!" someone says, a girl that had pink hair and pink skin, she ran up to us, "who is this?" she asked, "I am Shoto Todoroki" I said, "I am Mina Ashido!" she says, she gave me a hug. Mina said that she will show me around, "alright raccoon eyes, by if he gets hurt I will kill you" Bakugou says, "I get it, you like him!" Mina says, "WHAT?!" Bakugou yelled, Mina grabbed my arm and ran away.