Mafia part 2

*Todoroki's p.o.v*

Bakugou and the gang have been coming to the Bakery sometimes for breakfast, other times for Mafia meetings about what they will do with the town's folk, Midoriya sometimes and even sometimes with his gang, Midoriya and Bakugou seem to have some sort of rivalry and I find it funny but something has been a bit off, Everytime I see Bakugou or his touches me my heart flutters and I feel light, I must be sick

Bakugou and the group came into the Bakery, " welcome!" I said walking out of the back to see Bakugou and Kirishima looking out the window, " see I told you, he wants..." Kirishima stopped himself from finishing his sentence, " Todoroki I want you to go to the back and don't come out unless any of... Actually scratch that, only of I tell you to, now go hide" he said closing the curtains.

I was sitting in the backroom, the windows were closed and the curtains were closed too, every place were you could see inside wasn't locked or closed some are both locked and closed, I was getting bored so I left the backroom and looked out the window and saw Bakugou was very injured, he seemed to be fighting some other gang, but the one thing that stood out to me is the little girl that was watching that, flashbacks of my father beating up men and women in front of me and my siblings made my fall to the ground, " I need to help her" I said opening the door.

I ran out of the bakery, I saw a knife on he ground and picked it up, this could help me, I ran to the girl but a man taller than me stood in my way, " oh little princess wants to play with the big boys" asked the man, " I don't know do you?" I asked,he looked at me confused, he was distracted and so I ran at him with the knife, the thing about living in a mob family is you learn how to fight.

I pierced the guy in the stomach and pulled the knife out, I had to take a couple of steps back, I threw the knife at the guys chest and continued to run to the girl, I must of missed or something because the guy grabbed me by the waist, " I HAVE THE PRIZE" he yelled, I hit him where I stabbed him and his grip grew tighter, he threw me to the ground and it took me a bit to stand up, I could feel blood flowing down my leg, " I just wanted to start Bakery" I said quietly. The man pulled out his own knife and ran at me, damn, I ran away from him and went to find something, I tripped on a brick, " damn construction" I whispered when I hit the group, the man came up to me and stabbed where I assumed was my liver, I grabbed the brick that I tripped on and hit him in the head with it. I got to her and she looked really scared, " it is ok sweetie, do you want some cookies and milk" I asked, she nodded and I ran back to the bakery.

I got the little girl her cookies and milk and sat in front of her, " so honey what's your name" I said, she looked at me with a cookie in her mouth, she finished eating before speaking, "Eri" she said quietly, " well Eri that was really brave of you to stand there not crying or screaming, you are strong Eri" I said smiling, she looked up at me, " what's your name" she asked, " Shoto, Shoto Todoroki" I said, " shuto todurki" she tried to pronounce my name, she must be young, "can I call you Mama?" She asked, " if that helps" I said trying to make her comfortable.

"Oh dear I have got my favorite apron dirty" I said to Eri taking off the apron, " I guess I will wash it when I get home" I said quietly, the blood on the apron was mine, I looked down at my injures, it was bad, I went to get my first aid kit, I got one that was more advanced when Bakugou came more frequently for incidents like this, I grabbed the stitches and stitched up my wound, I learnt how to do this from my mother, she always was helping my father with his wounds because he said if he went to the hospital he would be weak. I wrapped my stomach with bandages, I walked back to talk with Eri.

"Mama" Eri says, " yes Eri?" I reply, " do you know them?" She asked, " yeah they are my friends" I say, Bakugou stromed in the Bakery, Eri jumped at the sudden action, " you scared me" he said running at me and looking at me, " did they hurt you, I will kill them" he asked, " nothing major, just some scratches and I got stabbed" I said, he looked at me like I slapped him in the face, " YOU WERE STABBED!" He yelled, " yes but I fixed myself up" I said lifting up my shirt showing the stab wound, he hugged me, " you could of been killed" he said.

Kirishima walked in with a injured Mina, " Mina!" I said let going of Bakugou and grabbing the first aid kit, I sat Mina down and looked at her injuries, " what happened?" I asked, " I was just thrown at a window" she said laughing, I looked at her scared, " I went to open the first aid kit when Bakugou picked me up into his arms, " I get it, I am shorter than you, however I need to help Mina" I said trying to get out of Bakugou's grasp, " it's ok Todobroki, I am medically trained" Kirishima said, that was a surprise.

Bakugou kept hugging me and so I got a close looks t his injuries, he was cut and bruised all over, had a black eye, I could of lost Bakugou because I didn't help, I started to cry,  I hugged Bakugou back and cried into his chest, "Mama? Are you okay?" Eri says, I nodded at her, Bakugou let go of me and went down to Eric's level, " and who are you?" He asked, " I'm Eri, what's your name?" She asked happily," Katsuki Bakugou" he said, " katty Bakogi? She tried, " can I call you dadda like Mama and Dadda" she said, Kirishima started laughing, Kaminari walked in with Sero, " yo Todo can I have a hot chocolate, you make the best hot chocolate, Bakugou's sucks" Kaminari asked while plopping down on one of chairs.

(Time skip brought to you by Eri!)

It was closing time and Bakugou and the gang left, Bakugou was reluctant to leave but he did have important business to attend to, Eri was reading one of the children's books I have in the shelves, I looked out the window, the sunset made the town's streets a lovely orange with splashes of pink and purple, the street lights giving the colors a nice yellow tint. I smiled at the vast array of colors when a man appeared in a ally way across from the Bakery, I looked at Eri and walked outside, " hello ma'am" the man in the shadows says, " I am a male" I said, " of course" he replied, he finally walked out into the light, he was around my age with blue shoulder length hair with a black jumper but the thing that stood at most was the hands that were placed on his body, " I know you are a friend of Bakugou, maybe more" he said, " also the son of the mob boss of mob bosses, Endeavor" he continued, " imagine that, today I kill the lover of one of the top mob members in Japan also him being the son of the mob boss himself, Endeavor, what a day" he said laughing, " well that day won't come" I said, " I know, you are too skilled for me to kill however your boyfriend is not that well skilled, mind if I kill him" he asked, " I rather you leave him alone" I said, " whatever princess" he said leaving, " one day I will make Bakugou fall" he said, " I MEAN BAKUGOU CAN MAKE ME FALL TO MY KNEES IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN" I yell as I run back to the Bakery.