I like Kacchan part 2

{Todoroki's p.o.v*}

I sat down at my desk, my heart was beating so fast, 'Bakugou confessed to me that he likes me but Midoriya likes him to' I thought, I groaned, "is something the matter Todoroki?" Midoriya asked, I look up at him, "oh it is nothing, I am just thinking" I say, he smiled, "i think I am going to confess to Kacchan! you gave me a lot of confidence and I think I am ready" he says, I felt awful like I was going to vomit, "that's sounds great Midoriya, I'm feeling sick, I will go to the bathroom and then be right back" I say, I left the classroom.

I entered the bathroom and started crying, "w-why am I crying?" I ask myself, "because I betrayed Midoriya, how could i?! he was so nice but I went and stole Bakugou from him, ahhhh" I yell, "i should go home, I don't feel the best" I say to myself, I walked out of the bathroom to only run into Bakugou, great.

he looked at me, I was crying, holding my stomach because it hurts and I looked pathetic,"what happened?" he asked me, "if Midoriya confesses his love to you, please say yes" I say, my heart broke when I said this, "but I don't like deku?" he says, "i know, but I knew he liked you but I still like you, Bakugou, you were Midoriya's from the being, I was just selfish, I love you, please forget that I do though, for Midoriya" I say with a weak smile, he stared at me with a sad look, I moved past him and walked to class.

I sat back down, "Todoroki!" Iida ylls, I looked at him, "are you ok? you are crying" he says, "i have a question Iida" I say, he nods, "if I love someone and they like me back but my close friend also likes them am I a bad friend for dating that person?" I asked, he thought for a moment, "if that friend was a true friend then they should expect that you like them too" Iida says, "ok thank you Iida" I say, he smiled and hugged me.

The end of the day arrived, I was walking through the hall when I say Bakugou and Midoriya at the cherry blossom tree, I stopped and watched them through the window, Midoriya seemed to be the one speaking,

{what is happening down there will be underlined}

Bakugou glared at Midoriya, "Kacchan, I really like you, will you please go out with me?" Midoriya asked, Bakugou rolled his eyes, "no" he says, Midoriya stared in shock, "n-no?" he says, "yeah no, I don't like your I like fucking Shoto Todoroki but instead I had to come here listen to your shitty excuse of a confession, deal with you whining instead of being with him, he like me back and I know that but he put his feelings aside so you could do what?! confess to me, but you failed at even that, Todoroki told me I should say yes to your confession, he said that he would be a horrible friend if he dated me, but I don't care about you deku so fuck off" Bakugou says, he pulled off a hand full of leaves from the tree and threw them at Midoriya then left.

I looked down at the confession, "that didn't end well" I ran to Bakugou, "what happened?!" I yell, "oh sorry I didn't listen to you instead I told deku he could fuck off" Bakugou says, "oh no, Midoriya is going to hate me" I say, "why do you care?" Bakugou asked, "because he is my friend and I just uhh" I say, Bakugou hugged me, "chill out, if he doesn't like you then he has a bad taste in friends" Bakugou says, I laugh, "he has a bad taste in crushes too" I say, "oh shut up Icy-hot, you piece of shit" Bakugou says, I smiled.