Cake

//I drew this  image so like yay, I am trying to add more of my art into my works because I am using other people's artworks so I will try to add more of my art//

*Todoroki's p.o.v*

I went to the mall today, this was one of the only days I don't have training with that bastard so I went to this place, Yaoyorozu said it was a good place to hang out, I walked around the place a bit until I saw Bakugou.

I walked up him and he was still as standoffish as usual, " hello Bakugou" is at with a soft smile, " oh it you half and half" he said, I smiled a bit bigger. We walked around the mall A bit until we saw the new cafe that opened, I went inside and looked at the options for drinks and food, " I will get the hot chocolate" I said to the lady at the cash register, Bakugou walked up me and said, " i'll get a black coffee and a slice of your chocolate cake"he said, she nodded, I went to get my money from my pocket but Bakugou had already paid, " you didn't have to" I said, " I got more I should pay" he said.

I sat next to Bakugou and we were just sitting in silence, " halfie, are you ok?" He asked, I nodded, I am actually very happy in this moment and I really enjoy it. Bakugou was called up to get his order and he came back with the order.

He placed down our food and he had two forms as well, I looked over to him, he was taking a sip of his coffee. I went to take a sip of hot chocolate but it was a bit to hot to hold, I cooked down my hand with my quirk and held it, it was much better that before and after a bit more silence Bakugou took a piece of the cake and ate it, " it is good halfie, eat it" he said, " ok" I replied.

The cake was quite enjoyable to say the least, " you have some cake on your face" Bakugou mentioned, he wiped off the cake and then licked his finger ,the one he used to take the cake off my face, my brain was doing bloody loops, I like girls but this is just, maybe I don't like girls? Am I ok? " Halfie?" I heard Bakugou say, I turned over and he was staring at me, " oh yeah sorry, I sort of spaced out" I said laughing, I am so embarrassed.

The rest of the day was enjoyable, me and Bakugou walked around the mall for the reamst fo our day and we were pretty pleased with our selves at the end of our day, I hope I get to spend more time together with Bakugou.