You Snapped At Them

Start from the beginning

Your tears start to fall down as you felt all your frustrations go away as you cried. Kuroko held you tight, letting you cry as he caresses your hair.

Once he knew that you have calmed down, he softly said, "(First name)-san, it's not good bottling up all your feelings. You need to let it go one way or another, but not like this. See? You're suffering in the end. If you feel angry, the be angry. If you feel like crying, then cry. There's nothing wrong with that. You don't need to always show a strong facade, especially in front of me, (First name)-san. You know, I always got you. I will always be here. Remember, there's always someone willing to listen to you and in your case, it's me."

"Oh and, I'm always showing up normally, you guys just never notice me.." he said which made you taken aback. Well..

Kise

After an intense fight with Kise, walking away from him as you tried to recover from your sudden outbursts. You two have been having the same fight over and over again, his fangirls. You know you can't ignore them. They will always be there because, without them, Kise wouldn't be famous right now. So, you just understood his situation. However, today was too much for you.

The girl just pounced on him and tried to kiss him! Luckily, however idiotic your boyfriend is, he still has those unbelievable reflexes of his so he was able to dodge the girl's attempt. Seeing her stumbling, he caught her and the girl took this as a chance and pecked his lips!

You saw everything and you stormed at them with a dark face. Slapping the girl's face in anger. Kise dragged you out and this is how you two both led into. You started ignoring him. Of course, it wasn't that you wanted to enact revenge but you needed some time to think. How you'll handle this situation.

"(First name)-cchi! I'm so sorry, please don't be mad at me anymore! AHH! I don't like it when you're mad at me! I can't sleep, eat--"

"Can you fucking shut up for a moment, please?" annoyed with his usual ramblings, you suddenly snapped, cursing him. Both of you stopped in surprise with what you said.

"I'm sorry." you said trying to walk away but he grabbed your hand and saw his face looked serious.

"I'm not letting you get away again, (First name)cchi." he said and dragged you in a corner where there's less to none students present.

He kabedon you with one hand and stared straight at you, "Say what you want to say, (First name)cchi."

You sighed and let out all your frustrations, "Ryōta, I understand, really. That you would always have girls being all dreamy and starstruck at you because you're so cool and handsome! But, what happened that time was too much! She kissed you! I-" you suddenly stopped as you felt so childish as you complained to him.

You looked at him only to see him staring back at you, waiting what you have to say next. "Go on, (First name)cchi. I'm listening."

You took a deep breath, "I was so annoyed! I should only be the only one kissing you! Plus, you were able to dodge her the first time! How could you not dodge her the second time?!"

"(First name)cchi." he started slow and steady, "I tried hard to avoid her and you saw I was holding her, right? I can't move any of my body nor my head suddenly just to avoid her, else I might drop her. I'm sorry that had to happen, I will do my best to prevent this kind of things ever happening again. I'm so sorry on putting you through a tough spot (First name)cchi." he said as he rests his head on your shoulder as you felt his hot tears.

- Time skip -

After a few days, Kise made sure not to make you mad anymore as he learned his lesson and of course you too. These kinds of situations are inevitable. There will always be crazy fans out there trying to claim their idols, forgetting their own boundaries.