HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!

You stared at the mirror with a disgusted look on your face.

You hate yourself because of your body size.

Suddenly, tears starts to flow down your cheeks.

"Why can't I be more thinner? Why am I like this? I did everything to lose weight but I feel like there's no improvement." - you thought to yourself.

"(First name).." - he called out. You look whose behind the mirror and saw Aomine frowning.

He gave you a back hug, "You're at it again. I told you right? I don't care if your diet doesn't work and you'd grow bigger and bigger the important thing is I love you, and that won't change. Because appearance wouldn't last forever. " - he said as he whispers into your ear. You close your eyes as tears starts to fall and you held his hand tightly.

"Thanks. But, you know it hurts so much that it feels like I can't take it anymore. Sure I can give them a smile but my lips are so tired that they want to just stop on being forced to smile." - you said still closed eyes and you felt Aomine's embrace even tighter. He didn't said anything but kept on holding you as you let out your feelings.

"I know I'm fat but can't they just stop on telling it into my face? And I want to be treated fairly like the other girls, its so unfair!" - you said as you wipe your tears.

Aomine let go of the embrace and made you face him.

"Look, (First name). It doesn't matter what people say about you. Why? They don't matter, you do. I'm here, to make you happy. I will love you always. If someone hurt you, just call me and I'll kill that bastard, alright?" - he zaid re-assuring you.

You nod, feeling thankful of having him by your side, if it weren't him you probably aren't here in this world anymore.

"Thank you. I love you so much, Daiki." - you said and he kissed you.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Its short I know ㅠㅠ but I hope it made you feel better!~ ♡

Anyway, please bear with the grammar and typos! ㅠㅠ

Okay let me advance his birthday since this will probably be the time I'm available this week, (i hope not lol).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHO- I MEAN AOMINE DAIKI!~ YO YA GETTIN' OLDER? HAHAHHA

Enjoy! ♡