Random Fluff(?)

(A/N: idk what scenario to do lol. So if u guys have anything in mind that I haven't done yet, just tell me by commenting or pm! i'm open for scenarios except lemons sorry :< i'm not good at it.)

Kuroko

"AHHH!!!" you screamed on the top of your lungs as you quickly went up the chair.

Having heard your earth shattering scream, Kuroko quickly ran over where you are with worry. Panting as he hold on his knees he asked, "What happened (First name)-san?"

"T-tetsu..WAAAH!!" you cried out in fear.

Seeing your petrified state he grew more anxious but he patiently wait for your explanation as he can't just simply deduce the situation. He just can't determine how you look right now, standing on the chair with your left hand tightly gripping on it's rail and holding a pink cotton slipper with your right hand..

"T-there's a s-spider!! Look! It's so big! AHH!!" you stuttered pointing with your slipper as you yelled in fear once it crawled a bit closer to your chair,.

"W-what?" he asked in surprised as his mind went blank for a moment, staring at you.

As soon as he regained his senses, he finally looked to where your pointing at and he didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"What's with that reaction?! Can't you see I'm about to die in fear! Hurry! Kill it!" you said in frantic with a bit of annoyance on your tone seeing Kuroko's reaction.

He chuckled, "It's not good to kill it." while saying that he bent over and caught it with both his hands.

"What are you gonna do with it then? What if it comes back again?" you asked looking at his hands as your body stiffened.

"I'll take care of it." he said then he went out of the kitchen.

You finally let out a sigh of relief once the spider was out of sight. You tried to go down but you felt your legs got wobbly so you held on the railing once more.

"Let me help you out." Kuroko suddenly appeared once again, letting out a helpless sigh. Although, he can't help but find your actions cute.

He carefully took your hand as he guide you down.

"Where did you put it?" you asked looking at him with unease.

"I let him be with his family." he teased which made you puff out your cheeks and pout your mouth.

"How would you know if it was his/her family!" you replied and harrumphed at him.

He laughed at your reply, "Don't worry about it anymore." he assured you patting your head lightly.

"Okay. Now I'm hungry, let's eat!" you said suddenly remembering why you went to the kitchen in the first place.

"Mmm." he replied with a smile.

Kise

You're lying on the couch comfortably as you enjoy your 3rd movie this day. Suddenly, your phone rang which made you frown. Looking at the caller ID, you sigh having no choice but to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Is this (First name)-san?" you heard a woman's voice on the other side which immediately made your blood boil but you still remained calm.

"Speaking." you weren't able to control your emotion as you sounded cold.

"W-well.. uh.." the other line suddenly held their tongue back in panic, but never forgetting the top priority she had to relay the message, "A-ano.. Kise-kun is quite drunk right now—"