Where Do Babies Come From

(A/n: Let's say you guys had a child and he/she asks where do babies come from. Pfft~ seriously, I just watched a video posted on fb, it's freaking hilarious and thought how our KNB boys would react to it~)

Kuroko

You were cooking for you breakfast when suddenly you heard footsteps walking towards you.

"Mommy, where do babies come from?" You almost dropped the plate you were washing from the sudden question of your daughter.

"Go ask your dad sweetie." After composing yourself for a while, you finally come up with an excuse since you knew you can't answer her. You saw her ran out of the kitchen making you let out a sigh of relief.

You chuckled and turned off the water for a while, wanting to see your husband's reaction with your daughter's question.

"Daddy, where do babies come from?" Your daughter asked innocently as she stared curiously at her dad. Kuroko, on the other hand, dropped the remote he was holding, making you snort and tried your best to hold your laughter.

"Where did that come from?" He asked in a helpless tone, trying to keep his composure.

"I just thought where I came from." She said. Sheesh! Kid's curiosity are really shocking these days. You thought to yourself.

"They come from your mom." Kuroko replied innocently which made you froze in surprise.

"Oh.. how are they made?" She asked which made you snort again, making Kuroko notice you.

"Made by love. Soon, when you get older you will understand it." He said with a gentle smile while patting your daughter's head. You sighed and went back to the kitchen to resume your chores, feeling contented with your husband.

Kise

"Mommy, where do babies come from?" You stared wide-eyes at your son's sudden question.

"Ask your dad sweetie." You said sweetly while wiping the table. Your son made his way outside the dining room to look for Kise. You pause for a while and thought about eavesdropping to their conversation.

"Daddy daddy! Where do babies come from?" Your son asked making Kise fall to the ground. Kise wasn't able to answer which made your son even more curious, adding another question.

"And how are they made dad?" He asked innocently.

"Etto..." He paused while scratching his cheek, thinking of what to answer. "...when I make love to your mom." He continued making you hold the rug tightly, feeling nervous with Kise's response.

"How do you do that?" Your son asked.

"When me an---" You quickly cut off Kise by sending the rug flying. Good thing I brought this with me. You thought.

"Itaaai~! What was that for (First name)cchi?" He said with a pout. You walk over to your son and ignored Kise. You lowered at his level and placed your right hand on his right shoulder.

"You'll find out when you get older. Okay?" You said with a sweet smile.

"But I n--" You cut off Kise again by taking the rug and hit him on the head. You head back to the dining room after giving Kise a death glare.

Midorima

"Mommy! Where do babies come from?" Your twins asked in unison which made you stop from watching.

"Let's wait for daddy, he knows the answer." You winked at them which made their eyes sparkle more in anticipation.

"Haaai~" They answered.