You Sneezed

Kuroko

You're currently at Kuroko's house since you decided to come over. You just finished your lunch and now you're both on the sofa.

You just chat with Kuroko about some funny things happened the past week as you laugh.

"Oh, and the time when. AAAAHHH... AHHH.." - you make face as your sneeze doesn't come out yet while Kuroko giggles with your expression.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING A-AAAACHHOOOO!" - you said and finally you we're able to let it out.

Kuroko came back with a tissue on his hand. "Thanks.." - you said a bit embarrassed.

(SORRY ITS SHORT)

Kise

You're currently reading your favorite book since the teacher isn't around and there was no substitute.

Suddenly, Kise exhanged seat with your classmate in front of you so he can chat with you.

"Ugh. Don't disturb me Ryōta, can't you see I'm reading a book." - you said annoyed as you put it down and glared at him.

He just made a peace sign with his hand.

"*sniff* *sniff* Are you using that cologne a-AAAAAHH.. AAAHHH" - you said when the smell reached your nose and you felt like sneezing but it won't come out.

Kise laughs at your expression as you glared at him still trying to sneeze.

"WHAT THE HELL RYŌTA--- AAACHOOOO!" - you sneezed and he moved away from you as he walks away somewhere.

You tried to look for your handkerchief in your pocket while your other hand is on your nose to cover.

"Here you go, (First name)cchi!" - he said as he handed you his handkerchief and you quickly took it and wiped away your snot.

"Oh? Waah! You look so cute here, (First name)cchi!" - he said as he showed a picture of you where you were about to sneeze.