Aomine x Reader

FIX YOU

Credits: COLDPLAY

♪♪When you try your best, but you don't succeed

When you get what you want, but not what you need

When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep

Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face

When you lose something you can't replace

When you love someone, but it goes to waste

Could it be worse?♪♪

It's been months since you broke up with your boyfriend. Up until now, you still can't move on. You still love him. You did you're very best just to save your relationship with him, but in the end, it didn't go to plan. It's been months too, that you have trouble sleeping thinking of him, and everything as tears streams down your face.

Flashback

"I'm sorry, let's break up. I don't love you anymore." - that's what he said, you thought he had a surprise, because it was your anniversary.

"What did I do wrong? Am I not enough for you? I did everything for you." - you said as tears came down.

"No, it's not you it's me.." - he said.

"What the f.ck?! That fcvkng line, god! I only hear that on movies, I can't believe this! Sht." - you cussed as you can't take it anymore.

"I'm really sorry (Name)" - he said looking down.

"You don't even know what today is?" - you said as your voice starts to crack and you did your best to prevent your tears to fall. And hoping that, he knew what today is.

"No, I'm sorry." - he said again and left you, not even letting you say what today is.

You lay in your bed, reminiscing of what happened when you broke up. You kept on crying until you fell asleep.