Chapter 1

The Storage Data Department was always in chaos every morning. The workers were very hyperactive, yet hardworking and the department would always been recognized as the model department in Titan Industry Corporation. (Y/N) (L/N) was one of the employees in the department and everyone loved her for her cheerful and innocent character. Her place was between the oh-mother-like Historia Reiss and Sasha Braus, the foodie.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Let's have dinner together, shall we?" asked Sasha.

"Dinner?"

"Yes, all of us. Manager Keith is also joining."

"Sure, I'll join."

"Nice!"

(Y/N) smiled and continued doing her work.

"(Y/N), have you heard about our president? He is very serious and super strict when he does his work but his look and his attitude is like Mercedes Ben and Toyota," said Hitch.

Sasha snorted and nodded at the same time.

"But he is an outstanding person, smart and intelligence. What more can you describe about the president? He has it all,"Petra added.

"Speaking of the president, (Y/N), you haven't met him, have you?" asked Historia.

"Yes, I haven't met him. When we had our annual dinner where he made his first appearance last year, I did not go for some urgent matters," (Y/N) answered.

"Too bad. Anyway, he is still a bachelor so (Y/N), grab this chance," Hitch teased.

"Not interested," (Y/N) quickly declined.

Historia, Sasha and Petra laughed as they watched Hitch's surprised reaction by (Y/N)'s immediate respond. Later that night, they went to have dinner at a Japanese restaurant in one of the popular hotel in town. Everyone enjoyed themselves.

"Hey, isn't that the president? He's with a lady," said Sasha.

All of them turned around. (Y/N) turned as well and focused on the president. However, her vision was not good at night so she put her spectacle on. Indeed, the lady was pretty but the president was sitting in the opposite side making (Y/N) could not see his face. Both gave out an elegant aura and the lady seemed to have fun as she talked with the president.

In the end, (Y/N) did not bother to see any more and continued eating her food. Petra and Hitch were still admiring the president and kept on talking about him.

"I wish I could see you act more like those two," Historia said.

(Y/N) smiled.

"Then, I wish I could be just like them, Historia. Talking about guys, having dates and so on but I guess this is who I am," she told the girl whose a junior of one year but acted so mature from her looks.

"That is so like you, girl," Historia said and both laughed.

After a while, (Y/N) went to the washroom to refresh herself. As she washed her hand, a thud sound was heard. The girl turned around and saw the same lady who was with the president; collapsed. She rushed ran toward her.

"Are you alright, Madam?" she asked.

The lady's face looked so pale.

"Med-icine. I forgot to take them," she told her.

(Y/N) quickly searched for the medicine inside the clutch. However, she could not find them. Then, the lady's phone rang. The (H/C) haired girl answered it.

"Mom, you've taken too much time in there, " the voice on the other line said.

"S-sir?" (Y/N) called.