Chapter fourty-five - two lines

Start from the beginning

I keep blushing at their comments. I turn to Alex and I hide my face in his chest while he's hugging me.

"Come on guys! Don't tease my wife! Come Babe lets eat! Don't mind these people." He said while pulling a chair for me to sit.

"Your matching clothes too. Awe so cute! I want something like that too when I married"  Lucy said in a dreamy eyes.

"Lucy study first, you can't have relationship your still young" Alex said in a small but threatening voice.

"Your brother is right. I want you focus more in your studies. Relationship can come later" His dad said.

"Gosh you both are overprotective! I am Lady now OK? " said my rolling her eyes to them.

"Anyway little sis, you can never find someone like me cause I am only one in this world". Alex said

"Bestty? Where is baby Zia and Mark?" I asked her trying to divert the topic.

"There in our room. Got sleepy and when shes sleep she likes her father to put her to sleep." Wow that's cute!

"She's a daddy's girl? " Alex asked Marialle and then he bend down to meet my ears and said to me making me blush "I want my children to be daddy's girl or daddy's boy wife"

I punch her playfully and make him playfully winch.

"Hahaha that would take to long. Don't talk about having children now" I said to him.

"Are you sure? Your completely aware that I am not wearing protection wife. Your not on pill too right?" Shit he's right.

"You want a baby? As now?" When I said that my stomach suddenly feel flip. I wanted to vomit. I went hurriedly to the wash room and Alex followed me.

"You ok babe?" He while pulling my hair. And he patted my back softly.

" I think I am not" I said while still vomiting. Urgh! What's happening to me.

I suddenly feel dizzy and I hold Alex arm firmly then he noticed that something wrong. He carried me like a baby and we went to our room.

"You ok babe?" He caressing my face and cope it with his two hands to face him.

I shake my head. And I laid in the bed while Alex hugging me.

"You ok? You want to go to doctor's tomorrow?" Alex asked me while keep hugging me.

"I think I am good. Don't worry! Maybe I need some sleep babe" I told and with that I closed my eyes to sleep.

I woke up early, because I feel like my stomach getting rampage. I instantly went to the restroom. Throwing up, shit! So early and I am so gross here.

I hold the other and make myself sit in the corner. I feel dizzy again. Shit! When was the last my menstruation? Shit shit! I should have known this I am a doctor. What kind of doctor I am not knowing my body status.

"Babe you ok?? "A concern look of Alex is visible. He cooped her face and lovingly patted her back.

"Come lets get you to bed" he told me.

When we are in the bed. I hug him and he stared at me.

"What happen?? Are you ok ? You wanna go to hospital?" He asked me

"Alex I am a doctor. " I told him.

"But babe" he tried to protest.

"Alex I think.." I feel dizzy again and begun rubbing my forehead.

"You think what? Babe I think your not ok.. you so pale now? I think you are hurting" He said in worry voice.

"Alex calm down! It will go ok? No need to worry" I told him

"Why would I not be worried? When you are looking like that? " He told me seriously.

"Ok ok fine! I think I need to you to go to the pharmacy." I told him

"Ok what is it?"

"Buy me ten pieces of pregnancy kit. I think I need to take test for now." When I said, he's eyes went shinning and you can see happiness.

"Really? Your pregnant?" He said with a joy in his voice. He immediately went outside and told me that if I feel sick again call his parents.

After 20 minutes he back, with 10 pieces pregnancy kit in his hand.

I grab it and I went to the wash room.

"Babe you ok?" He knocking at the door.

I went outside and I think he's face is so excited

"Let wait for 10 minutes ok?" I cope his face try to calm him down.

"Ok! I am sorry I just happy and excited. I really want to start a family with you. And we you said pregnancy kit my head begun to cloud nine." He said to me. While I looked at him sweetly.

"Haizt I should have known this. Your horny all the time. Urhg!"

"Can't help it babe. Your too sexy I don't want to leave alone." He told me playfully and winking at me.

"I think it enough time already. I will get the kit" I went inside again. Then I checked the 10 pregnancy kit and its only same results showing two lines. It means its positive.

I went outside and I saw Alex pacing back and forth in the room. I smiled at him and I showed him the results.

"What's the meaning of this?" He said excitedly.

"Its means it all show positive. I am pregnant." He grab me and carried me while kissing me non stop.

"Im going to be a father. Oh babe I think we need to get fasten the marriage. How about next week?" He told me.

"Alex no need to hurry. Were living together what's the rush?" I told him laughing.

"What? I want to label you as Mrs. Mandy Anderson. I want you to use my last name. Please babe I am very serious. " He said holding my hands and looking pleading into my eyes.

"Awww babe. Although your the most annoying, idiot and horny guy I even known. But your the best guy in the universe, your going to be a great father and a husband. OK lets marry quickly" I told him.

"And babe your not working anymore!I want you to focus first in our baby and me. I want to spend all my time with you. " He told me.

"Ok, ok! Don't worry I will not work for now. And your right I need to focus my time both of you" I said lovingly to him.

He hug me and I hug him back. I can't believe I am marrying the guy I loot the most. Playboy and man whore. But who would ever know he changed for me.