Chapter tweenty-nine - Photoshoot

Alexander POV

My head is aching right now, the fact that I had never ending meetings and a bunches of files in my table that need my signature. To make it worse, I can't contact my wife since this morning.

I called the hospital and they said she took an early off. Wow!something is fishy here. I pace back and forth inside my office while gripping my hair for frustration.

Finally after 76 attempt I finally connected to her line.

"Hello Alex" she said in a sweet voice. Shit.. no no I am mad at now.

"Where are you? I been calling you 76 times already?" I said angrily towards her.

"Alex lower your voice. I am busy you know" she said.

"Busy? I called the hospital and they said you went off early. Are cheating on me now?" I bursted angrily. The word cheat is enough make we want to punch someone right now.

"Huh? Me cheating on you? Alex... are you stupid?" Wow she's now. The nerve of her got angry to me when she's at fault here.

"Stupid? So now I am stupid? You can't even deny it. Where are you? I will kill that man you replace me" I am still very mad.

"Shut up! If you don't calm down right now I will never talked to you. " she said while threatened me.

"Wow you have the nerve to get mad at me? When your the one who cheated?"

"Alex I am not cheating on you and never will. I love you OK. I went off early because Lucy and your Mom asked me a favor to meet them up" she said

"Thank God. I love you more too wifey. Wait why are you with them and where are you now?" I let go a huge sigh. I thought she cheated on me.

"Lucy and your mom asked me a favor and I am currently in the studio waiting for the result" she explained.

"Huh? why are you in the studio? And waiting for the result? What's going on?"

"Easy OK! I am in the studio because Lucy asked me to be her model for her upcoming collection in your mom fashion brand."

"Whatttt??? Do they asking for my wrath right now? What the hell I don't even have knowledge about this? When obviously I am the CEO here"

"Alex come down! Anyway I did what they asked to me. I don't want to disappoint them so I tag along." She said.

"Your too nice to them that's why I don't want them near you. They will tag you anywhere without informing me. I will talked to them seriously"

"Alex your very possessive right now. They're not other people OK? They're your family. Please don't get mad at them. Please" she really sweet and kind. And those two toke advantage of it.

"Fine text me your location and I will be there. I will finished first my last meeting and I will go straight there"

"OK Alex. Hey don't get mad? Please... please..." Haizt I can't say no to this when she plead in a sweet addicting voice.

"Fine! But next time tell me. I mean forget it. It will never have a next time. I will not let them take you without me knowing."

"Hahhaha.. yes! Alex go to your meeting now. I will be waiting for you bye and drive safely. Love you" wow... I can't wait to get her. And take her home and cuddle with her.

"I love you more more babe" then I cut the call. After 1 minute I received a text of her telling me the location.

I went off to her direction after finishing my meeting in 30 minutes. I reached it and the guard open the door for me since they know who I am.