Bonus chapter

Three years later...

Mandy POV

"Mama!" A cute bubbly voice of my little daughter Ariana.

Alex and I love her so much. But Alex? He spoiled her till rotten, I swear! Ariana have a lots of toys, barbies and she even have her very owned customized Lamborghini car. Can you imagine that? Why? She asked her dada that she wants to driwwve.. yeah that's how she pronounced it.

"How are you little baby girl?" I asked her as I scouted down to her level and opened my arms wide to her.

"Mama, I want dada!" Awww she said as she throws herself to me. I showed her a lots of kisses in her chubby cheeks.

"Ok we will go to dada! Are you already ready?" I asked as I wiggle my brows on her.

I know she's still not prepared since she's only got up from her bed.

"Noo!" She whined and I giggled since she looks so cute.

Our little Ariana is like my mini me. Why? She have almost Xerox copy of me except for the color of her hair. Yup! She's a little blonde girl like her daddy.

Alex love it when she called him dada. You can imagine how big grinned he have when he heard her calling him dada. He said that giddy kind of feeling makes him feel like his in heaven. Gezz this idiot is so crazy.

"Mama!" Oh I heard my little daughter whined. "You are not listening at all!" She said as she pouted at me.

"Sorry baby girl! Come let's go to your room and we will prepare to go to dada's office!" I said to her and I guided her towards her room.

After an hour we both ready to go. I glanced at my Little Ariana. She's looking so cute and beautiful in her red dress.

      ( Ariana Alex and Mandy daughter)

"You look so cute and beautiful baby girl!" I said as I admired her. She smiled at me.

"Of course silly mama, I look like you!" She said and giggled. " You're also beautiful mama!" She said while she stared at me.

I look at myself to my outfit today.

"Of course silly! I look like you too!" I said it copying her tone

We both laughed and I guided her outside. I slid her to the passenger seat , buckled her seatbelt and close the car door. I made my way to the driver seat, buckled up, take a glance at my daughter and started the engine of my car.

Not for long we arrived in my husband office. Everyone looks at us since they already know us. All employees greeted us and we both smiled in return.

My daughter she's a sweet little girl. I always told her that no matter what she will always respect everyone. I know she have a clue how rich his dada is. Alex never failed to shower her everything. But I want her to be down to earth no matter what. Money cannot gives you happy life. That's what I always told her. And I am glad she's smart and understand it.

We arrived on his office and I saw his assistant. He stands up and greeted us.

"Good morning Mam! Morning princess!" That's James. " I will inform Sir...!" I cut him before he can complete the sentence.

"No need James. We will go inside. Don't worry! Is he busy?" I asked him.

"Nah... Even if his busy Mam when it comes to both of you. You both will comes first!" He said and smiled.

I know it, that's why I seldom visited him since I don't want to disturb his work. That idiot husband of mine will always priority us over anything. I know, I know it's silly of me to think that way. But I don't want him to neglect his duty as CEO of the company.

"Mama let's go to dada!" Awww my daughter jumped as she pointed the door of his father office. Told you she's such a good girl. She will never barged into her dad office without any approval from anyone.

"Ok... You go!" I said and she run towards the door and opened it. I can hear Alex voice as he greeted her.

"Whose this beautiful angel before me? " Alex sweet voice as he referred to his daughter.

"Dada...." I can hear giggled

I step into the door and I saw my daughter in the arms of Alex whose at the moment showering her kisses on her face. What a sight to behold.

Alex saw me making his smiled go wider. He opened his free hand to me and I went immediately to him. He took a pick on my lips and I smiled to him.

"Ewww!" Ariana said to us.

"Hmmmm... What a beautiful surprised! What are you both doing here?" He said as he both looking to us.

"Your daughter misses you!" I said as I point my daughter.

"Just my daughter???" Alex pouted at me.

"Of course I miws you too!" I said as I kissed his cheeks.

"So what are you girls plans to do? Do you want to go out?" Alex asked us. My daughter looked at me.

" Oh! You're still working Alex! We just camp here and after work we will go outside!" I answered him making him frown.

"But you both will get bored!" He said

"Nope! I don't want you to miss your meetings just because of us!" I answered him. He took a sit in the coach, put Ariana on his lap. While I took a sit beside him.

"Babe.. No matter what you both will always my priority. If there's anything you want you can say that to us. I won't hesitate to leave my meetings to be both of you. You know how much I love my two beautiful girls!" He said to us and my heart melt into puddle. This guy and his sweet words never failed to amaze me. It's getting cheesier as time goes by.

"Only two girls alex?" Another voice making us snapped our attention to the door. It's Precilla, Alex mom.

"I remembered back then, I am you one and only girl!" Lucy said behind Precilla. They both have playful pout on there face.

"Grandma, Aunt Lu!" Ariana jump out from Alex lap and run towards them.

"Awwwww... My cute little grand daughter!" Precilla said as she about to scoop ariana but Anthony, alex father beat her to it.

"Grandpa!" Ariana giggled as she kissed her grandpa cheeks.

"Honey I am first! Give me my grand daughter!" Precilla pouted

"I got her first!"

"Dad you need to share her to us!" Lucy whine.

I look at my husband whose looking at me too. I know we both think the same. We really need to have another baby since Ariana is not enough.

"You better make another baby Sis! Dad is so unfair!" Lucy pouted at us.