Chapter thirty three- We meet again

Mandy POV

Two year later.....

The plane just landed and I took a deep breath. I put my bag in my shoulder and went out side. I grab my luggage in the counter and I walked outside.

There's a lot of people busy pulling each other luggage. I try to grab my phone inside my bag but I can't seem to find it. I walked without looking at my way making me bump into hard chest. Just great! I look at up and a pair of blue eyes meet mine.

No! No! This can't be happening. His eyes widen when he saw me and he look stunned. I quickly took big steps wanting to be far away from that person.

"Mandy" he shouted.

I did not look back to him. I just run and run without bothering if I bump into someone. I just keep saying sorry to apologize.

I sigh and look for a cab. Thank God they're  are many outside. I quickly step inside without bothering to look back. A knock of the window make me snap my head to it. Its him again.

The guy made me run out from this place. Shit! Of all people I bump to why him? Luck is not on my side today. Just great!

He keep knocking on the window but I told the driver to start now. He immediately obey me. Thank God..

I don't want to his face me. His face becomes my nightmare in my dreams. He's still the same guy I fall in love two years ago. The guy I tried to forget but today it prove me wrong. His Alex Anderson.

I dialed Marialle number and she answered after two rings.

"Besttey... you're here?? Tell me?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah! I just got out from airport and I am currently riding a cab on my way to the hotel." I told her. I decided to skip the part of telling her my  unfaithful encounter with Alex.

"Yeah! Text me your address OK? I will come and visit you with your God daughter. I swear shes so sweet and really wanted to see you now. Oh thank you for always sending gift for her" she said laughing.

"Your welcome friend. I miss you so much. Right now I am gonna prepare my things since I need to update my papers. You know the reason why I am here"I said to her.

"I got to go Marialle. I am already here. I'll text you my address" I told her. I hand money to the driver then put my bag in my shoulder and grab my luggage, and went outside the taxi.

I was about to enter the building. A hand clutch in my arms and snap my head and turn to the person next to me. Its him again. I look at him shocked and confused I push his hand immediately.

He put his hand in he's chest trying to catch his breath. He gestures me to stop moving. Then just like slow motion he slip his hands on my hips and pull me closer to him.

"Thank God! Your back! Your not dream anymore. Your real" He look at me dreamy eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked him. Trying to push him away. I just want to protect myself from falling from this man again.

"I'm Alex remember? I don't exactly remember everything. But look?" He grab my hand and put it in his chest. "Can you feel it? My heart, it's beating too loud. Feel it" He look at me with unknown emotion.

True to his words I can feel his heart beating loudly. I quickly took back my hand.

"I don't know you. You go home now. Please" I said then immediately turn towards the hotel entrance.

I was greeted by the receptionist and I greeted back. I asked for my room number and the key. And I turn my back to them heading to my room.

I look to the man whose in my back right now. He's still keep following me. He grab my luggage and mouthed "let go". I look at him shocked again.

"Give it back. Why are following me? Are you a stalker?" I look at him confused.

"If its what you call then I'm stalker. I will follow you anywhere" Ha said smiling like an idiot then wink at me.

I look at him like he's crazy. But the elevator door open and he gestures me to come inside first. I comply then he follows me too.

"Look, go back to where you from. I don't know you at all." I said exhaustively.

"I'm going to where you going. And that's final. "

"Your nuts!" I hisses at him.

I get off of the elevator and look for my room. I open it and I block my body in the door because he tried to get inside. I grab my luggage in his hand. And I turn my back and close the door. But before it happen, he put his feet to block the door from closing.

"Alex get off!! Leave me alone please" I shouted at him. I wanted to make him feel I enough already.

"Then let me in. I want to be with you. Promise I won't do anything. I just want to talk to you please" he said while begging.

"Fine! After we talked you will leave"

"It depend on your answer" then I open the door for him to enter.

Haizt! I grab my hair cause of frustration. He look shocked looking at me.

"What?? Sit down" I said angrily. Why did this happening to me. When I want to move on here he is trying to make my world upside down again.

"I miss you. I really do. I can't work I can't do anything right. You face appear anywhere wherever go, whatever I do. My head may not remember anything but my heart do." He said sincerely. He went down his knee and begging me.

"Give a chance! I promise I will do anything. If you forget me then I make you remember again. I will make you love me again. So you won't run away from me. Please have mercy on me"

I look at him shocked, confused and stunned.