Chapter fourty-two - Caveman

Mandy POV

I woke up like my body was being pressed by heavy weight. I open my eyes and I saw Alex his leg is all over my lower body and his arms hugging me tightly. I try to get out from his old but the more I tried the more it tightened. Ugh!

Last night, this guy here claimed his birthday wish from me. I just give my virginity to this guy beside me. I look at my body it seem like this guy change me into his shirt. Thank god I thought I am sleeping without clothes in my body.

I glance on him again only to find him staring at me so sweetly with a loving eyes.

"Alex! Let me go. " But this guy just hover me again and about to kiss me. I stop him by putting my hand in his mouth.

"Don't you dare! Last night you take me five times, that's enough. Anyway I need to go to bathroom" I told him

He pull away my hand and with a swift of second he carried me in his shoulder effortlessly. 

"Alex I swear put me down.!" I swear I am blushing big time now. My butt just facing his face. Oh no no! I can feel my butt being spank.

I startled and stunned by his action.

"Alex, put me down please?"

"I am good girlfriend. Where going to wash together" He said. Omg! Did he just said "together"? We reach the bathroom and he put me down on my feet.

I was about to go and grab the door but this guy hold my hand and drag to the shower.

"What are you embarrass about? As you said I just made love with you several times. I already seen everything" he then pulls me closer to his body. While I keep my head down. Then he whispered to me sexily.
"Your body is mine"

I look into this man and I can see lust, desire and love in his eyes. Haizt! He took off his boxer and I took off my shirt. We are now completely naked. He grab me again and kiss me. We made love several times in the bathroom.

I went to my room and I changed into sweater black crop to and small short.

I went outside and I found Alex talking to his Mom and dad with Lucy

I went outside and I found Alex talking to his Mom and dad with Lucy. I spotted a cake in the center table. Wow! They must have greeted Alex!

Lucy saw me and squeal running to me. I hug her and I said "good morning to her"

"Good morning Priscilla and Antonio" I greeted his parents.

Alex pull me away from Lucy and put me to his front and back hug me. I try to wiggle since its awkward his parents is in front.

"Stay still! " And he put his arm around me then his head resting above my head.

"Aww what a show off brother. " Lucy snickered to him.

His parents just smiling looking at us and they took a sit in the sofa. Alex pulls me down making me sit on his lap. I turn to him and raised my eyebrow to him.

"Stay still! No need to hide anything" he said with a loving voice and take a quick kiss in my lips

I heard Priscilla squeal and I look at her.

" I am so happy for you two". I look at her confuse.

"Anyway we will be waiting for you in the house this evening. Please don't be late! And son happy birthday we will take out leave now. Come now Lucy" Antonio said.

Lucy was about to protest.

"Mom Dad I want to stay here" Alex eyes turn into horror and said.

"Hey! You go with mom and dad"

"But I want to be with sissy. I miss her so much. " Lucy dramatically said

"Lucy get out! " Alex said

"What the? Brother how can you be so selfish? You can't just have her all the time?" Lucy shouted.

"Lucy come, your brother is running out of patience". Priscilla said Alex mom.

They went outside after a couple of fight with Lucy and Alex. When the door closer he turn to me.

"I will never want anyone to disturb me with my best birthday present" he said while walking towards me.

"Shut up Alex". I hissed.

He hug me and kiss me slowly in my cheeks.

"By the way, beginning today your room is in my room. We will be sleeping together" I was about to protest but he kisses hard in my lips. "No buts babe. When I said your mine. Your mine"

With that he laid me in the couch and we made love again. Argh! Argh!

He put his shirt on me he said its better access. Haizt. While cooking for breakfast more on like brunch now cause we woke up very late. Well don't blame me my body is aching but this guy never seen to mind.

"Alex stop seducing me. Can you stop kissing my neck for goodness sick. Your not eating at all" I bursted cause even now were eating he still keep attacking me.

"Babe Right this moment all I want to eat is you. I been craving for you so you can't blame me" while he kissed me making him taste the food I chew in my mouth. This guy is gross!!

"Alex I swear! You can never have another round of sex of you don't eat and don't stop what your doing now" I threaten him.

"But babe that was so cruel". He said like he's hurting.

"Shut up! If you want me to sleep together with you. Listen to me". I told him.

"Fine but feed me babe" I took a big sigh and do what he asked.

I am feeding my big baby boy here!

"You are such a baby Alex" I teased him after I feed him. He glared at me

"What did you say?" He grab me and carry me again in his room and put me to the bed.

He tickled my side and I keep on laughing. I forgot I did not wear my short after we had sex in the couch. Making my panty show while I keep kicking my legs because he keep tickling me.

He look into my legs and he's eyes now again turn into dark.  Not again!

He kissed me and again we did it. Again and again and again...

I swear this guy sex drive will make me go crazy! Such a caveman!!