chapter ten - A long night

Mandy POV

I locked the door of my clinic. And went to surgeon office only to find my friend and her boyfriend getting intimate.

"Can't you do that to your apartment.? My god! Go home the two of you and continue it there" I hissed but looking down.

"Oh oh.. looks whose talking? I just heard from the gossip that a certain doctor agree to stay with her HUSBAND room tonight?" Marialle said with her eyebrows raising at me.

"Huh? Whats wrong with that? He asked me to company him tonight. Its not like were going intimate?" I said to her defensively

"So you finally have a heart for that man? But you know he is so handsome. Your so lucky girl. Plus he is the CEO of Anderson And Company. Wow I know you read a lot of magazine and news how big and successful their business. And that guy is the sole heir. Shit!! Your hit the jackpot girl" she told me squealing.

While I look at her like she grown to horns.

"So what? As if he is my real husband. As for now I will agree to his parent anyway that guy is our patient." I told them

"Finally we can have a double date and who knows you might as well have a baby so both our baby will be befriends too" Mark said playfully

"Will you two lovebirds shut up? Just go OK? Continue with your business in your apartment. "

"Bye besttey... and careful don't forgot condom tonight?" She said while closing the door. I can still hear her giggle from outside.

I put my lab coat in my chair and I tied my hair. And I walked towards Alexander room. I knock on the door and I heard " come in" from inside. Both of his parents are here.

"Oh your here, Is it OK If we leave Alex in your care? Promise we will be here early in the morning?" Priscilla ask me.

"I still have many works to finish since Alex is here. Can you do that doctor Mandy?" Anthony continue to asked me.

"Of course! Don't worry. Is he already sleeping?" I asked them

"Yeah.. He's been waiting for you the whole afternoon. But got tired then he suddenly sleep" Antonio said

"I'm sorry for that Sir and Mam, I have so many patients waiting for me. I can't just dismiss them without checking them all. I hope you understand." I apologize to them.

"Oh no its OK?? Please don't call us mam or sir. Just call us by our name. Can we call you your name too? Doctor Mandy is kind of long don't you think?" Priscilla said

"Yes of course you can me Mandy, Antonio and Cilla. Promise I will take care him. My duty already done for today. Its my rest day tomorrow too." I told them.

With that they went home. And left alone in the room together with their Alex who is sleeping is his bed.

I just settle in the chair and checking on mails and messages. When suddenly I hear squeaking on the bed and I look up and find Alex staring at me.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked him

"Oh no, how long have you been here? Sorry I sleep while waiting?" He said.

"Its OK, do you need anything?" I asked him

"Oh nothing, have you already eat your dinner?" He asked me

"Yup! How about you?" I asked him back

"I'm done too. What do we do then? Wanna watch Netflix? I got my laptop here.?" He asked me

"OK, your not going to continue your sleep? You must be tired?" I asked him

"I am tired of sleeping. The whole day I just keep on sitting here. So come here, let watch? What do you wanna watch?" He  moved a little and patted the space beside him.

Oh shit!

I am hesitant for a moment. But he look at me. Like he's pleading for me to agree.

Maybe sitting beside him won't hurt a thing right?

I sit beside him and put a blanket around me. I look at him shock.

"Its pretty cold. Beside, if you will get sleepy you can sleep here, don't worry I won't bite promise?" He smiled widely at me.

"But..."

"Pretty please?" He insist.

"OK but I will sleep on the couch, I don't want the nurse to find me sleeping beside you. Its inappropriate for a doctor sleep beside her patient, its against the rule of the hospital." I explained to him.

"But I am not someone stranger. I am your husband even though you are my doctor. Its just normal for wife and husband to sleep together in one bed?" Oh boy.. this guy can't get it, didn't he?

"But..." he cut me off again.

"Come on its OK, anyway my family own this hospital don't worry. Nobody will fired you they will face me first."

Urg! I just forgot this guy own this hospital. Silly of me. How can I escape from this man slash his bed? What a long night for me.

"What can of movie do you prefer to watch?" He asked me while typing to his laptop.

"Anything, honestly I am not a fan of movies. I only went to movies because of my annoying and persistent friend"

"We don't do movie date together?" Alexander asked me all the sudden.

"Huh? I told you I am not your wife. What kind of memory did you have with me? When you call me wife?" I asked curiously

"I have few you know. Like walking in the street holding hands. While we are in our apartment you cook for me and you know in bed when we are..."

"Stop... stop.. that's enough. I think I can't handle rated SPG memory of yours." I stop him from talking about scene in the bed. It made me blush, i think I am red as tomato right now.

"Hey your blushing!" Then he caress my cheeks and look deep into my eyes.

"I don't know why you don't remember me. But I know and I am sure you are my wife" he look at me closely and held my hand and put it on his chest.

"There, can you feel it? It's beating loudly. It only beat like that when your around. I definitely not lying or hallucinating. I love you Mandy"

Then he slowly bend his head toward me and his lips touch my lip. Although its only quick but I can feel my heart beat so fast.

I fake a cough and said " what movie do we watch?" I change the subject quickly. I think I am about to die if he won't stop staring at me.

He smiled to me and said " you are not easily get scared right? Lets watch the grudge?" He asked me.

Thank god, he drop the subject. I pinch my cheeks and told myself " stupid.. stupid why did you let him kiss you?"

The screen begun to play the movie and I made myself comfortable beside the man who called me "wife".