Chapter 30

»Madison's POV«

We just stayed hugging for a few minutes. "What the fuck is going on here?!" I pulled away from Thomas and looked to the door and saw Harry standing there. He walked towards us. "Well?!" He asked impatiently. "It has nothing to do with you, Harry" I told him. He scoffed and I shrugged. "Thomas, can you leave us alone?" Harry asked him, trying to sound nice but it didn't work. Thomas walked out of the room and Harry pulled me up. "Harry, stop it" I pleaded. "Why were you hugging him?!" He shouted. "He's my friend" I told him. 

"doesn't want to be just friends!" Harry moved closer to be and I cowered away from him. I needed to be more confident. Harry wasn't going to hurt me. "So, your allowed to talk to other girls but I'm not allowed to talk to other boys, is that it?" He scoffed and and took a step back so I had a little space. "You use girls and then just throw them away like their nothing" I told him. "I wouldn't do something like that. I would want a relationship, not just sex. If I wanted to start something with Thomas, or any other boy, then there's nothing you could do to stop me!" I yelled. I pushed past him and he grabbed my wrist. "Don't touch me" I spat. I took my wrist out of his grip and walked out of the room and downstairs, back to the party. I saw Thomas and immediately wrapped my arms around him. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked and I shook my head. "Come on, their about to play a game" Thomas said.

I pulled away from him and we went to sit with the others. There were about 15 of us. Luke was about to start but then Harry walked in the room and came and sat down by some girl. He looked at me but I turned away. "Right, I'll spin the bottle and whoever it lands on has to do whatever they want for 7 minutes with whoever it lands on the second time, so its basically 7 minutes in heaven" Luke said. He spun the bottle and it landed on a girl, I think her name was Dana. "Okay, Dana and Chris" Luke said. He pointed to a door and they got up. We waited for 7 minutes, just talking to each other and laughing. Then Dana and Chris came up. Her hair was a mess and I started laughing. She blushed and then went and sat back down. "Okay" Luke said. He spun the bottle and it landed on me. "Shit" I muttered. He spun it a second time and it landed on some boy. "Right, into the bedroom" Luke said. I smiled to myself. I got up and so did the boy, he took my hand and we walked in the bedroom. "Wow, he has a bedroom downstairs" the boy said and I laughed. "I'm Madison" I said, holding out my hand. "I'm Ashton I'm Luke's cousin" he told me. "Wait, are you American?" I asked him. "Well, I was born here and then moved to California when I was 1 and came back here a few months ago" he explained. "I love your accent." He laughed deeply and I smiled.

"How old are you?" I questioned. "I'm 17, you?" He replied. "16" I stated and he nodded. "Look, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to. I know your Harry's girl" he said and I laughed. "I'm not his girl, he's an idiot" I told him. I stared at him for a while. He had gorgeous eyes and an amazing smile. "God, your gorgeous." My eyes widened when I realized that I had said that out loud. I put my head in my hands and groaned. "Well, thank you, your not too bad yourself." I laughed and lifted my head up. "How about I give you my number? We could go out sometime" he said. I nodded and he smiled. 

He gave me his number and I gave him mine. "You should call me. I never know when to call" I told him. "Sure" he replied casually. "Ah, our 7 minutes are up" I said. We stood up and walked out of the room. I looked around and I couldn't see Harry anywhere. I just shrugged and then sat back down next to Thomas. "What happened?" He asked. "Nothing, we just swapped numbers" I explained. "Oh." We finished playing the game and I was getting pretty tired. "Do you want me to drive you home?" Thomas asked and I nodded. I walked over to Libby and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and smiled at me. "I'm going home, do you want Thomas to give you a lift too?" I asked her and she shook her head. "No, I'll get my mum to pick me up." I nodded and gave her a hug and then walked out with Thomas. 

I felt someone slap my bum and I gasped and turned around. Before I knew it, Thomas' fist came in contact with the boy's face and he fell on the floor. I started laughing and I pushed Thomas out the door. We walked to his car and got in. "Thank you for that" I said and he smiled. "Yeah, don't expect me to do that again, my hand hurts" he joked and I laughed. 

We got back to Harry's house, I gave Thomas a kiss on the cheek and then got out of the car. I walked up to Harry's house and went to open the door but it was locked. I knocked on the door several times. "Harry!" I yelled. I sighed and continued to knock on the door loudly. I heard the door being unlocked so I stood back and Harry opened the door in just his boxers. I walked in and he closed the door. "Why did you lock the door?" I asked him. "Well, I was expecting you to go home with Thomas or the other guy" he said. I looked at him in disgust. "What is wrong with you, Harry?" I asked harshly. "Fuck off, Madison" he spat. He walked into his bedroom and I was just left there looking like an idiot.

What the hell was I supposed to do now? I groaned and laid down on the sofa. A few tears fell but I angrily wiped them away. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I was quite uncomfortable. About an hour after, I still couldn't get to sleep. I slept better when I was with someone. I sighed loudly and then I heard footsteps. "Come to bed, Madison" Harry's husky voice filled the room. "Go away, Harry." I heard him sigh and his footsteps neared me. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room. He set me down on his bed and he took off my dress and heels. He picked up one of his shirts from the wardrobe and put it on me. "Come on" he whispered. I got under to covers and shuffled over to my side of the bed. Harry walked around to his side and got under the covers. I moved further away from him but he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer so that my back was up against his chest. He leaned his head closer and kissed under my ear. "I'm sorry" he whispered huskily. "Hm" I hummed in response. He hugged me tighter and kissed my hair. "I really am sorry for getting so angry." I just moved my body closer to his. "I forgive you" I stated. "Night, princess" he whispered. "Night, Harry.