Chapter 11

»Harry's POV«

 just ruined whatever chance had with Madison. There was no way she was going to take me back and its because of some dickhead who was laying on the floor with blood pouring out of his nose.I grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him up against the wall. "You can't hit me again, Harry" he said. "Why not?!" I spat harshly. He smirked and I just wanted to kill him. "Because I can make your life a living hell. I could get you killed, you don't want to mess with me or the company." I let go of him and he laughed. I couldn't believe this was happening. He came over to tell me that I couldn't quit but he ruined my relationship. I fell for her quickly and now everything had gone wrong because of Kevin.

"Your going to do this job for me, Harry" he stated and I shook my head. "No" I replied. "You don't want that pretty little girl of yours to get hurt now, do you?" I inched closer to him. "Don't you dare fucking touch her!" He just laughed at me. I swear, if he went anywhere near her then I would kill him. I was protective over Madison, I just wanted to keep her safe and now she hated me so that wasn't great. "Oh, Harry. Do this job and she won't get hurt. I've hurt girls in the past, so don't think I won't hurt her" he said and then he left.I knew I had to do this job, I couldn't take the risk of him hurting her because he was right, he wouldn't hesitate to do it. He would kill her, he wouldn't care about people's feelings. He wouldn't care if she cried, screamed and begged, he would still kill her. I knew him too well and I knew better than anyone that he was probably the most violent and dangerous man that I knew. I think he was around about 25 and he was really rich. He owned a drug company where they would ship in cheap and illegal drugs and then get people to sell them. I had no job and no money so I had no choice but to go there. If I was late with the drugs then I would get a punch. If I was late bringing back the money to Kevin then he would usually punch me. He wasn't afraid of nothing.

»Flashback« 

"Where are we going again?" I asked Kevin as he drove us down an unfamiliar street. I knew he had a knife on him and that's why it scared me. "You'll see soon, Styles" he replied. I hated when he called me by my last name, it was irritating.We arrived at a big house, it looked quite fancy. We got out of the car and walked up the steps to the large house and rang the doorbell. A lovely woman opened the door, must have only been about 30. "Hi, how can I help you?" She asked happily. "Is your husband in?" Kevin asked and she shook her head. I knew this wasn't going to be good, I had a bad feeling. "No, he's in work right now" she explained. "He's late for a payment" Kevin told her. The woman looked scared, as if she knew what was going to happen next. "I-im sorry, I'll t-tell him to get b-back to you" she stuttered.Kevin pushed her back and she fell to the floor. He walked inside the house and I followed. I noticed two kids sitting on the sofa. A boy, about 6 and a little girl, about 2 or 3. "Kevin, let's go. She said she'll tell her husband" I said. I knew Kevin was going to do something horrible to this woman, and she had 2 kids.

He ignored me and pulled out his knife. He pressed it up against her throat and tears started to fall from her eyes as he kicked her in her stomach and punched her in the face. "MUMMY!" The little boy cried. He tried to run over. "No, baby, stay over there" she whispered to the little boy. He started to cry and hug his little sister. Kevin gripped onto the woman's hair, holding her head back and kicking her even more. He put the knife back in his pocket but continued to kick and punch the woman and I watched as the kids cried. "Kevin please" I begged. "I don't think this is right. Look at her kids" I told him. He looked at started to laugh.He threw a few more punches and then let go of her. "See that, Styles? That's how to punish someone." The woman was crying, her kids were screaming and the little boy looked petrified. "Your a sick bastard" I spat. "You need to toughen up. You'll have to do this someday" he told me and I shook my head. I went to throw a punch at him but he grabbed my wrist and dug his surprisingly sharp nails into my skin. "I could kill you right here, right now. Do you want that?" He asked and I shook my head. "Good. Now let's go" he said. He walked towards the door as if nothing had happened and I had to follow.I turned back to see the little boy run over to his mum. "MUMMY PLEASE DONT DIE!" He sobbed. She wrapped her arms around him and they cried together.

»End of flashback«

And that's the reason I didn't want to get on his bad side. He could easily do that to Madison and I obviously didn't want that to happen. She meant a lot to me and I should have told her the truth but I didn't want her to hate me. She does now so its too late. I kind of had to tell her that I'm still doing it but I couldn't exactly go over there and say, "yeah I'm selling drugs because Kevin could actually kill you and me if I don't do it", I didn't want her to be scared. I needed to go over there and talk to her, try and apologise. I walked outside and over to Madison's house. I knocked on her door. I waited for a few seconds but as soon as the door opened a punch was thrown at me. I groaned in pain as I felt blood dripping from my nose and my lip. "Jacob, what the hell, man?!" I yelled. "She has locked herself in her room and has been in there for about an hour and I know its because of you, I've heard her crying. She's my baby sister and you've hurt you" he retorted. "Can I just talk to her?" I asked him quietly and he shook his head. "No, Harry. Give her space" he said before closing the door.

Madison hated me. Jacob hated me. This was just awful. I just wish they understood the situation. Kevin paid my wages, if it wasn't for that job then I would never be able to afford my own house and I'd probably be out on the streets because my mother and sister would never be able to have me living with them for a long amount of time. I got along with them but I think that sometimes I scared them a little so I only stayed over thee a few days a month. I loved them and I knew they loved me, they were just scared of me. I decided to drive myself to my actual house, I didn't want to bother my mum  because I knew that she was having her fiancee over and I didn't want to disturb that. My house was only about 15 minutes away from my mum's house, so I was still close by. I had to find a way to get out of this...without getting myself killed. 

( SORRY, ILL BE UPDATING A LOT THIS WEEK, WAS BUSY WITH DANCE EXAMS & SCHOOL ETC BUT NOW WE GOT 2 WEEKS HOLIDAYS SOOO ILL BE UPDATING A HELLA LOT THIS WEEK, THANKS FOR THE 200 READS PLEASE KEEP IT GOING, IT GETS ME MOTIVATED, LOVE YOUSE ALL )