Chapter 6

>>Madison’s POV<< 

I woke up to the familiar sound of my alarm clock. I turned it off and sat up in bed. I remember that Harry was taking me to school today and i groaned loudly. there was a knock on my door. “Come in” I said sleepily. My door opened to reveal a boy with a cup of tea in his hand. “JACOB!” i exclaimed, jumping out of bed and running over to him, embracing him in a hug. 

Did I forget to mention that I had a brother? Yeah, I think I missed that. He was 19, he lived back in London with my grandma because he didn't want to leave &nbsp;and move to Cheshire because he had a steady job and friends but I was so happy that he was here. "Watch it, your going to spill your tea" he joked. I pulled away from him laughing. "What are you doing here?" I asked happily. "What, I'm not allowed to visit my mother and baby sister am I?" He asked and I laughed. "I've missed you so much" I told him, hugging him again. "Its only been 2 weeks, Moo Moo" he remarked. Yeah, Moo Moo was sort of his nickname for me. It had been for years and its just stuck, its so embarrassing.

I took my tea off him, took a sip and then set it down. we both sat on my bed and i smiled up at him. I loved him lots, we always had a close relationship. we could tell each other anything and most of the time we acted more like best friends rather than a brother and sister. back in London, my friends were his friends and his friends were my friends so we usually went out together a lot of the time. 

“So, whats been happening? Any boys?” he asked. i thought about harry and i debated whether to tell him or not. Libby was right harry was quiet dangerous and scary and i didn’t want Jacob to think that i was in some sort of danger being around harry so i just shook my head and he rolled his eyes. “right, get ready for school then” he said, kissing my cheek then walking out of my room.  

I rummaged through my wardrobe and found something to wear. I tied my hair in a side fishtail plait and added some make up. Once I was ready, I walked downstairs and my mum and Jacob were sitting on the sofa laughing. "Morning, sweetheart" my mum said and I smiled. "Mads, mum was just telling me about some Harry boy that came over yesterday, what's that all about?" Jacob asked. I gulped and he looked at me, waiting for me to continue. "He's a school friend, that's all" I told him and he nodded. "Is that all you are? Friends?" I nodded quickly but he didn't look like he believed me. "We are just friends!" I almost shouted. "Okay, okay. Calm down." He smiled and I wanted to smack the smile of his face. I loved him but he really knew how to annoy me

"What do you want for breakfast, Madison?" Jacob asked. "I don't want anything, I have to go meet Libby now for school" I lied. I gave them each a hug and then quickly walked out. "What? You don't want a lift?" I heard Jacob ask. I just walked quickly out of the door and slammed it behind me.

I instantly saw Harry parked outside his mother's house. He was leaning up against his car, doing something on his phone. I walked down the pathway and walked to opposite way to where Harry was so I could go and meet Libby. "Maddy, I'm over here!" Of course he was going to catch me. I sighed and turned around, smiling sarcastically at Harry who was smirking. I walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I stood there awkwardly as Harry pulled away, chuckling. "You were supposed to hug back, love." How could he sound so sweet but yet so sweet at the same time? I hated him. "Are we going to go?" I asked and he nodded. I got in the passenger side and he got in the drivers seat.

>-Harry's POV<

I loved seeing Madison get annoyed with me. It made me like her even more. I could tell she was scared of me but she acted like she didn't and it made me laugh. She knew what I was like and she didn't want to have anything to do with me because I was 'dangerous' but she knew that she wasn't going to be able to get out of this relationship so she would have to get over it. as I was about to start the car, my phone started to ring. I sighed while picking it up. "Hello?" I answered. "Harry, I have a job for you" a guy said. I knew who exactly who it was. His name was Kevin and he was a drug dealer. Yes, I worked for him. I didn't do drugs myself but I did sometimes sell drugs to important but dangerous people but I did it because I needed money. But the last guy I sold drugs to 2 weeks ago almost killed me because I was 3 minutes late. "I don't think I want to do this anymore" I told him and he sighed. "This is not the type of job you can just quit on, Harry" he explained. I looked at Maddy and she smiled at me. "Sorry, but I'm not doing this. It's not for me" I said and then put the phone down. "What was that about?" She asked and I shrugged. "Don't worry, babe. Once we got to school I parked the car and we both got out. I took Maddy's hand and she didn't pull away so we continued to walk towards the entrance of the school, with everyone looking at us. I laughed quietly to myself knowing that the only reason people were looking was because they were scared for Maddy. They were scared that I was going to hurt her, I knew what everyone thought. But, I've never actually hit a girl. I know I said to Madison last night that I would hurt her, but I didn't actually mean it, I would never hit a girl. Once we got to the entrance, Libby, Emily and Olivia were waiting for Maddy and Joe, Luke and Troy were waiting for me. I knew Thomas wasn't going to be there. Everyone was still staring and it actually got quite annoying. I spun Maddy around so she was facing me. "Let's give them something to stare at" I stated. She looked confused so I kissed her gently. I wasn't expecting it, but she kissed me back even harder and with more passion. 

She tangled her hands in my hair and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I heard to boys all cheering and shouting, "Get some!" We both pulled away smiling. "Your ass looks nice in those shorts" I whispered and she slapped my arms. I slowly moved my hands down and just before they got to her bum, she moved them away. "Um, I don't think so, Styles" she said. I smirked as she walked inside with Libby, Emily and Olivia. All the boys walked over to me and smiled. "She's hot, got a good one there" Troy told me. I started laughing and then abruptly stopped. "Touch her, look at her or even think about her and your dead.”