Chapter 13

»Madison's POV« 

I left my last lesson which was Art, and I walked up to the maths classroom. The teacher was packing away his things and I coughed so he turned around to look at me. "Ah, Miss James. Where were you yesterday?" He asked. I was trying to think of a really good excuse but nothing was coming to mind. "My dog ate my homework?" He shook his head. "Where's Mr Styles?" He questioned and I shrugged. I knew he wasn't going to turn up. "Right, well as you probably know, students stick their gum underneath the tables so I want every piece of it put in the bin. You can do this for the rest of the week in the other maths classroom's too." He walked out of the room and I sighed.

This was going to be disgusting. I had to pick up gum that other people had put in their mouth, he was a sick teacher. I grabbed the large bin and went to the back of the classroom. I sat on the floor, near the desk. I put my hand under it and cringed when I felt a piece of gum straight away. I quickly picked it up and threw it in the bin. There must have been about 20 pieces of gum on that one table. Why would people even do this? It was disgusting. "Want some help, love?" I heard that familiar voice ask. I turned around to see Harry leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed. "Yes, please" I whispered, trying to be genuinely nice. He took out a piece of gum from his mouth and stuck it on a table at the front of the class. "You missed one, sweetheart." I turned back around and continued doing what I was doing.

I moved onto my second table and that was even worse. Harry walked to the back of the class and sat on the table that I just finished picking gum from. "Did you enjoy making me jealous?" He asked, harshly and I shrugged. "Your the one who kissed a slut." He laughed slightly. "So you go and kiss my best friend? Isn't that a bit childish?" I shrugged again. I felt his arms around my waist and he lifted me up, sitting me on the desk. "Answer me." His face was just inches from mine and his hands were on my waist. He stood in between my legs and I didn't feel comfortable with him so close to me.

"He kissed me and I kissed back. Anyway, if he's your best friend then why did you beat him up for talking to me? Your the childish one, Harry" I stated. Just then, he lifted me off the desk, slamming me against the wall leaving pain rush through my body. "Don't fucking call me childish. Your pathetic for trying to make me jealous" he growled. "But you kissed another girl right in front of me, knowing full well that I was looking. Anyway, its nothing to do with you. Maybe I actually liked the kiss, Harry. If I want to date Thomas then I will." I was lying, I didn't actually want to date Thomas, we didn't like each other in that way but I wanted Harry to think that I didn't really care.

He pushed me against the wall harder. "Your mine and he knows that. He knows that if he touches you then I'll kill him" he stated. "No you won't, maybe I like Thomas more than I like you." Suddenly, I felt his hand come into contact with my face. It wasn't hard, but hard enough to leave a little stinging. "Y-you slapped m-me" I stuttered. His eyes suddenly softened but then they went emotionless just a few seconds after. "All boys know not to go after my girl, and your my girl" he whispered, kissing the cheek which he slapped. He kissed it a few times before I pushed him away.

His eyes travelled to my lips and then back to my eyes. I watched as his head leaned forward and my eyes fluttered close as his lips pressed against mine. His hand went to the back of my head, pushing me closer to him. "Kiss me back" he growled through gritted teeth and I did what he said and he smirked into the kiss. Before I knew it, all of my clothes were ripped off my body and the same with Harry..."If this happens everyday in detention then I would happily come here" Harry said, panting and I nodded. "I agree" I replied. So, we were laying on the classroom floor...naked. I was so happy that there were no camera's in the room because I wouldn't want people to see what just happened. Harry Styles took my virginity and we weren't even together. We started by having an argument and ended up like this. "I think we better get dressed" Harry whispered, kissing my cheek and then he stood up. I stood up and dressed before Harry did. I tied my hair in a bun and sighed. I couldn't believe that I just did that. Was there something wrong with me? Yes, it was called Harry. Once Harry was dressed, he turned around and smile at me. "Maddy," he whispered, coming over and putting his arms around my waist. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I lied to you. I'm sorry that I kissed that girl, I just wanted to make you jealous. I'm sorry that I slapped you, I'll never do any of these things again. I like you." I smiled up at him and kissed him gently. "I like you too" I replied. I think I may have been at the 'I love you' stage yet, we'd only known each other a few days. But Harry definitely wasn't at that stage. 

My feelings were quickly becoming stronger for him though but I didn't know if he liked me as much as I liked him. When I first met him and he pushed me into the janitors closet, I never thought that I would have these feelings for him. I thought that I was going to hate him, and most of the time I did but I kind of liked him a lot too.We started picking the rest of the gum from the tables, and Harry actually helped this time. That was until he threw a piece of gum at me. "HARRY!" I yelled and he laughed. I threw one back at him and he groaned in disgust. "You'll regret that" he stated. He jumped up from the floor and started to walk towards me. I stood up and started to run away from him. I was trying to dodge the tables but it was quite difficult. I ran faster because he was right behind me and we both started laughing.

Harry then ran faster and caught up to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and spun me around. I was laughing so much that I was almost crying. "I love your smile" Harry mumbled into my ear and I laughed a little more. "Come on, let's go" Harry said. "But we haven't finished" I replied and he shrugged. "I guess we'll just have to come back tomorrow" he said, winking and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my bag and put it over my shoulder. He took my hand and we walked out of school together. "We're going to mine" Harry stated. Did he mean his mums house, or his actual house? I was scared of the thought of staying in his house, just me and him.