Chapter 14

»Madison's POV« 

We arrived at an unfamiliar house. It was about 15 minutes away from my house so it wasn't too far. I don't know what I was expecting Harry to live in. I was expecting a really dark, gloomy and creepy house but it didn't look that bad from the outside. Harry got out of the car and jogged around and opened the car door for me. "I could have done that" I mumbled. "Your a princess so you should be treated like one" he replied, making me smile. We walked hand in hand up the pathway to this house and Harry unlocked the door.

The door opened and we both walked in. It looked like a normal house. Like I said earlier, I was expecting something creepy. Maybe guns and knives but there was nothing like that. "It has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room, kitchen, basement, its just a normal house, Maddy" Harry stated. He must have read my mind, I don't know. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Can we go to mine?" I questioned. "Your staying here tonight, love" he answered. Did I get a choice? "You don't get a choice" he stated. I laughed, he read my mind again. "Well, I need something to sleep in" I told him. "You can borrow something of mine" he replied. "I need clothes for school tomorrow." He shook his head. "We're not going." I sighed dramatically. "I just want to go to mine. I need to tell Jacob" I said. "You can text him." Did he have an answer for everything?! "Please, Harry! I just want to go to mine!" He rolled his eyes but finally gave in. 

We walked outside and got in his car and then drove to mine. "Harry, wait in the car" I told him. "No" he retorted. "Jacob hates you, so I think its a good idea if you stay" I said. He nodded slowly but I had a feeling that he wasn't going to listen. I opened the door and walked in and immediately heard laughter which sounded like Jacob and Libby. I walked out the kitchen and saw them sat at the table eating something. "Maddy! Where have you been? Your like 2 hours late!" Jacob yelled. "I kind of had detention" I replied and he laughed. "You? Detention? Wow." I rolled my eyes. 

"Jacob, what would you do if I said that Harry and I were dating?" I asked. I know we weren't but I wanted to know what he would do. "I would spoon his eyeballs out and feed them to Shrek and then cut his dick off and throw it in the bin and leave him to bleed to death on this very floor." I looked down at the floor and then back up and Jacob. "Why?" He asked casually and I shook my head, "No reason. "Are you dating Harry?" He asked, getting out of his chair and walking over to me. "No." I eagerly shook my head. "Then why did you ask?" Jacob towered over me, I literally had to lift my head up to look at him. "Harry, what the fuck are you doing here?" Jacob spat. I quickly turned around and Harry was standing there, I closed my eyes not believing that he was there. Why didn't he just listen to me and stay in the car? "I'm staying over at Harry's" I told him. 

He laughed at me. "No way, no your not!" He yelled. "Your not my dad" I whispered. "No, because our dad is dead! I was in the car with him when he was dying, he wanted me to look after you and mum! I was 9 years old but he asked me to look after you! But now your with him, and he's dangerous. He will never change Mad, not even for you!" His voice started to crack at the end and then he ran upstairs. 

Tears began to fall but Harry came over and wiped them away. "Baby, its okay" he comforted me but I pushed him away and followed Jacob upstairs. I went into his room and saw him crying into his hands. "Jake.." I whispered. I sat on his bed beside him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his around my waist and hugged me back tighter. "I love you, Madison. I don't want you to get hurt" he said. "I love you too, Jacob. But Harry wouldn't hurt me, not on purpose. Shouldn't I be allowed to make mistakes, so then I can learn from them? I'm not saying Harry's a mistake because I know he cares for me and I really care for him. But if it does go wrong then I would have learnt to listen to you and you'll be able to say, 'I told you so.' Just give us a chance, Jacob, please. It would mean so much to me if you gave your approval." He finally nodded slowly and I smiled. There was a knock on the door and Harry and Libby walked in. "Is everything okay?" Harry asked. I looked at Jacob and he nodded so I nodded. We both stood up and walked over to the others. Jacob raised his hand and Harry closed his eyes waiting for the punch but Jacob just pointed in his face. "Hurt my baby sister and I'll cut you up and feed you to the sharks cunt.” 

Harry had a nervous look on his face but then Jacob started laughing so Harry knew it was a joke. Well, I was hoping he was joking anyway. They exchanged a 'bro hug' and I just looked at Libby and she shrugged. Libby and Jacob went downstairs and Harry followed me into my room to get a few things. "I never knew your brother could be so violent" he teased and I smiled. "Does he give his approval?" Harry asked and I nodded. "Yep, thankfully" I replied.