CHAPTER 24

»Madison's POV« 

I woke up to the bright light shining in my face. My eyes fluttered open and I realised I was still in Harry's car with the blanket carefully wrapped around me. I was pretty uncomfortable because I was in a confined space but at least I was pretty warm. I turned to look at Harry who was sleeping with his arms crossed around his chest. Snores were coming from his parted lips and I smiled. I looked behind and Libby was still sleeping too. She had no blanket or anything around her and she was shivering slightly I took the blanket off me and wrapped it around her. She sighed happily and I turned back around and looked at Harry. His hair was a mess, he had bags under his eyes but he still looked flawless. He was perfect to me and I didn't care how he looked, he would still be perfect. "Stop staring at me" Harry's raspy tone ordered. 

I quickly took my eyes off him and coughed awkwardly. He laughed as his eyes opened and landed on me. "I know you want me but you don't have to stare." I rolled my eyes at his comment. We started into each other's eyes for a few seconds but then I turned away, my cheeks burning up. "Thank you for giving me the blanket last night" I whispered and he smiled. "Where is it now anyway?" He asked softly. I pointed to Libby and he nodded. "I only had one blanket, you were my priority." See what I mean about him? Last night driving home, he had a go at me but now he was like this. I loved him when he was so nice.I heard Libby groaning so we both turned around to look at her. She sat up and groaned again. "My head hurts" she said. I watched as she rubbed her head and yawned. "That was probably the most horrible sleep I've ever had" she complained and I laughed. "I'm going to go home and get some proper sleep" she said. "Do you want me to drive you?" Harry asked and she shook her head. "No, I think I'll walk." She got out of the car and slammed the door shut.

I think she was still a bit upset about Jacob really, but I would be too. "I'm sorry that I was a jerk last night" Harry muttered. "Its fine" I replied and he shook his head. "Its not fine. I don't know why I do it. Your always so nice to me and I end up hurting you and pushing you away, I'm sorry." I stared at him for a while, smiling. "And I'm sorry about being a jerk about the whole X Factor thing, thank you for making me sign up" he added. I pecked his lips gently and his eyes widened. "I forgive you" I told him and a smile spread across his face. He leaned in closer and so did I, our lips connected and I felt the butterflies again. It was a sweet, gentle kiss and it almost felt like he also cared. Usually our kisses were filled with passion, lust but this one was different, it was more meaningful. We finally pulled away and I couldn't help but smile. But Harry being Harry, he smirked. "Do you want to spend the day at mine?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled. "But let me get changed first." I opened the car door and ran inside my house.

I went upstairs and into my room. I showered really quickly, dried my hair and then got. Once I was done, I walked downstairs and outside. I got into Harry's car and he looked at me impatiently. 

"Took your time, didn't you?" I rolled my eyes and he laughed to himself. He started the car and then he intertwined our fingers. He looked at me and I smiled, "You have to focus on driving I told him. He rolled his eyes and set off in the direction of his house. When we got to Harry's house, we got out of the car and walked up the pathway.

He took his keys out of his pocket but then realised that the door was already slightly open. He opened the door slowly and then walked in with me right behind him. Harry was suddenly grabbed, his arms forced behind his back. "Get off him!" I yelled at the unfamiliar man grabbing Harry. But then I was grabbed, my back pressed up against someone's chest. "Ah, lovely to see you again, what was your name? Oh yes, Madison." I recognised that sickening tone, it was Kevin.