Screamster

Starscream's Perspective
"Ah-but-wha. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?"
"Well I don't know," the femme stated in a sarcastic manner. "Lord Megatron, when did this happen?"
"I believe it has been half a solar cycle Shadow," Megatron said with a smirk.
"That sounds correct to me," Shadow said with a laugh.
That laugh. Her armor. Her figure. Her faceplate. She was gorgeous! But wait! No! There is no way I can admire her can I? Megatron must already have plans for her.
"But, HOW? Shockwave was not even able to revive you Master!" I exclaimed keeping my eye on Shadow.
"We shall settle that later Starscream," said the lord with a grimace. "Now, what have you been up to with YOUR new army hmm? Tracking energon deposits? What about the Autobots?"
"Well-uh-ha-um we've been looking for energon since you had your, uh, accident. We have not seen the Autobots since either," I stated somewhat stuttering here and there. Hey! I couldn't help it! They both were looking at me in a hateful manner, like they both wanted to kill me. Actually, that's what Megatron normally wants to do, but ShadowShock, oh by the all spark she was gorgeous.
"I see Starscream," Megatron muttered. "It seems that I don't have to have you turned into scrap, so run along now before I change my mind."
"Yes sir-I mean-lord," I said with a bow. As I was striding out of the room, I just could shake the image of Shadow's form out of my processor. How did she get here? And when?