Doc Knock

ShadowShock's Perspective

As I was walking back to my newly accumulated room or barrack, still thinking about lord Megatron, I ran into that red bot, Knockout.

"Hello Knockout," I said. I wanted to be nice to the bot since he seemed that he gets treated like absolute rubbish on this ship.

"Why hello there to you too Shadow," he said vainly. He looked around a bit to see if anyone else was around roaming the hallway. "May I ask what happened in the med-bay while I was kicked out of there?"

"I managed to revive Lord Megatron. He is in a stable condition and Shockwave is running tests right now."

Knockout's optics went wide when he heard this. "Oh by the Allspark, how did you do it?"

"I do not know, it was an instinctly matter I suppose."

"That means he's, ALIVE!" he said happily. He then ran down the halls to the med-bay to see if it was really true. Which it was.

Megatron's Perspective

As Shockwave was running the final test, Knockout came running in.

"Oh, my, primus," he mannaged to sputter out between his intakes. "She wasn't lying! She really did it! Your'e alive Lord Megatron!"

"Clearly," I said rolling my optics all the while. "Who is this, she, you are speaking of?" Of course I already knew who she was but I wanted to see what Knockout's reaction was to the question.

"Oh, um, the-uh the new-uh femme on board; I'm sure-uh Shockwave has introduced you to her by now. She is the one that-uh brought you back to life-um just now."

"Intersting information Knockout," I said, glaring at him. Shockwave had finally completed the last test and had already left the med-bay. "Now, assist me off the berth so I canget back to conquering the Autobots.

"Yes Lord Megatron," Knockout said shakily. He then helped me off the berth so I could get up and walk again. "Say Knockout, where has Starscream gone?"

"Screamy? He's been in charge while, you were um, out. He still thinks your dead, come to think of it, he wanted you dead in the first place so he could take over as ruler of the Decpticons," finished Knockout. "Do you want me to go get him Lord Megatron?"

"No! I mean, no Knockout, I want to show him who rules the Decepticons. He needs to be taught a lesson."