Bonded

Shadow's POV
I was dead. I knew it. There was no way in Cybertron that I was alive. That attack was out of nowhere. How could I be so dumb? I should've known that female bot Arcee was watching me. Primus, why was I so stupid? How will Lord Megatron react? I'll miss him. I'll miss all of them. I screamed out, "Why did this have to happen to me!"

Megatron's POV
Why is everything black? Shouldn't I see something? "Shadow! Shadow Shock where are you?" I called, hoping that Knockout didn't put me in stasis for nothing. She couldn't be dead. She just couldn't be. I kneeled to the ground and touched the sandy dream surface. Shadow's faceplate showed in the dream sand. "Why did this have to happen to me!" I heard faintly. She's alive! She's here!
"Shadow! Where are you? Shadow!" I called out.
Shadow's POV
I heard it. I heard him. His voice.
"Lord Megatron!" I screamed as I ran towards the black speck in the space of white nothing. He's here I thought. But how?
Megatron's POV
I saw her. Again, and again, she takes my breath away every time I see her. Even in the stasis world she was gorgeous.
"Shadow! You're alive here!" I called out as she sprinted towards me. She embraced me in a tackle type comfort wrap. She was wrapped tightly around me on the ground with herself on top of me. She mumbled something that I couldn't hear quite well. I didn't want to say anything and ruin the moment, but I believe that she already knew what I was thinking. She looked up.
"O-oh.. I apologise Lord Megatron," she stated as she stood up.
"I am so sorry. That is not how I should've of reac-"
"Shadow, you're okay. That's all that matters now. Understood?"
"Yes sir. B-but how are you here? Are we-are-a-are we, dead?"
"No not at all. You were close to perishing but knockout should be fixing everything right now. We should be returning to reality soon."
"Bu-but how? That femme bot Arcee managed to clip my spark with a dagger!"
"Indeed it did. But I had uh- I had u-m uh-m"
Should I tell her? How would she react? Does she know how serious spark bonding is?

AN: Totally against authors notes but I felt that I should write one for the purpose of an apology. Sorry for not updating in a while! School is pretty stressful and I haven't gotten much time to finish the chapter but here it is!