𝐈𝐗: The Untold To Be Said

❦ ═══════ •⊰❂⊱• ═══════ ❦

Sleep crept into the mind of the gifted witch like a Walker of the night deceived and caught its prey. Her head swayed against the cool glass of the window. But only moments later her head snapped up in an attempt to stay awake through her drowsiness. Bonnie grunted quietly. She felt like she was in a state of not quite awake but not sleepy either. It was a nightmare in itself.

They had been driving for almost five hours after leaving Bonnie's house. Stefan was behind the wheel from the very start as the driver while Elena sat beside him and Caroline in the back with the half-awake Bennett. Bonnie insisted she should drive when she had felt awake but seeing how tired she was feeling and the fatigue that made her bones heavier than a pile of stones. She thought it was probably for the better she was not behind the wheel.

"Bon, if you want to sleep you should," Caroline spoke, glancing at her friend in concern. "We are not even close to the town so there is time to kill before we get there."

"I don't know why I just feel so sleepy but can't sleep." She said, her words interrupted by a yawn and her eyes tearing up. "I'll try and get some sleep." The young witch sighed, she rubbed her hands against her shoulders. "The weird thing about these recent nightmares is now I always find myself in this sinister but oddly beautiful forest. I can remember the feeling of ancient magic that lived long before the existence of my family. The sky and the grass were a dark green coloring. The trees were so tall it was like they were a part of the sky. There was a luminous Turquoise lightning spread throughout all the dark clouds. that blended in with the dark green atmospheres." She began to illustrate.

It was hard to believe Bonnie could recognize these dreams in great detail when she normally wouldn't have been able to but times were different now she knew there were forces higher watching over her.

"Don't get me wrong the forest was pitch black darkness that not even a raging fire could penetrate through but there was a glowing light of what looked like green fireflies that led to this waterfall of purple beaming water. I realized it was pure energy calling to me that I found myself there. I had no idea how I even got there and it became too late to think about before the nightmare truly began." She finalized off. A curious expression takes over. None of it could have felt more real than reality itself. It was hard to come to terms with. Bonne had a suspension that place must be real and somewhere in this vast series of universes yet she seemed to be able to travel there through her dreams. Why or how remained a mystery she hadn't had the time to tell her sister of yet but soon enough Bonnie would.

"Wow. Sounds like you had quite the dream." Caroline exclaimed in wonder. It sounded like a place out of a fantasy world. "It sounds majestic before all shit comes with the nightmare happening. Sorry that sucks and it's insensitive of me to say. But what's the weird thing about it?" The blonde had begun to ramble off accidentally, trying to find the right words to say was a struggle at times.