Bud the Plant User

Say, did you like my little surprise? Bet it surprised you! Or not.

Maritsa: Naoske. You're, a prince?

Bud: That's right. And I'm going to take the young prince with me back to the Underworld. Your father are worried sick about you my young Lord.

Naoske: Aren't that worried about Runan and Chey?

Bud: They gave no mention of your siblings. They only said to bring you back and let the other two come back on their own. But now there's no need for that since you're the only one alive.

Naoske: Well then, if they haven't mentioned my siblings, then tell them this, THAT THEY CAN FUCK OFF IF THEY THINK I'M COMING BACK HOME TO THEM!

Bud: Hm? Well then, as much as it pains my heart to harm you, I have to take forcible measures.

Maritsa: Naoske, run! You're only a B - rank! There's no way you can stand up against an A - rank!

Naoske: You're right! I don't stand a chance! But I can't just run away or he'll destroy the town while trying to go after me!

Bud then released cactus spikes to try and pin down Naoske. Naoske used his wave to try and sweep the cactus spikes away. That was really the only thing Naoske could do. There weren't any strong animals around that he could take control of, changing it from night to day wouldn't do anything, and if he used dark magic, it would be bad for his own well being and he could possibly lose control.

Naoske: *What will I do?*

Wow, this is really bad. And I don't mean for Naoske. I mean my story. This hasn't really gotten a lot of views. But then again, this is only the second night my story is made. So I still got some hope!