Truth

After this part, I'm thinking of making some drawings of the characters and stuff.

     Naoske: I'm a B-rank assassin from the Underworld. And I -

    Uri: SAY WHAT!? SO YOU'RE UNDEAD!?

     Maritsa: Uri! Let him finish! Go ahead Naoske.

     Naoske: First of all, let me answer your question, no I'm not dead. We assassins are not human so we can withstand the pressure of the Underworld. All of us assassins have a mask that represents our power also known as our element. Most children are only born with one or two elements. But I was born with four. Control of animals, control of water, I can change from night to day, and one I can't control, dark magic. And all of that power is in this eye. He revealed his covered eye.

     Maritsa: WOW! That's so cool! Aside from the fact that you pushed Uri out of the way...

     Naoske: ... Sorry...

     Uri: Well you BETTER be. That's not how you treat ladies you know! And the worst, you got my hair wet!

     Naoske: I'm starting to regret. telling you everything.

     Uri: Say wh -

     Maritsa: What about those dead bodies in the park?

     Naoske: That's a story for another time. By the way, I can't get back home, so for now can I stay at your place?

     Uri: He's all yours Maritsa. I got a job.

     Maritsa: Sure! We can be the friendly trio for now!

     So the friends walked home talking and getting closer.

Don't worry, this isn't the end.