Crazy Family

Maritsa: This is my room Naoske. Sorry my dad was acting in such a crappy way towards you.

Naoske: Does your Father not like Chinese people?

Maritsa: No, he just doesn't like boys. He doesn't like me, talking to them, he doesn't like me looking at one, and he probably doesn't like one being my roommate.

Naoske: I see. So he's pretty overprotective.

Maritsa: Um, yeah, something like that. But you're pretty handsome so I bet he's taken it up a notch since he's gotten the anger scale to pissed now.

As Maritsa said that, she blushed. Of course, Naoske is a cute guy and cute guys are pretty dense, so how could he notice?

Maritsa's Mom: I'm home!

Maritsa: Oh! That's my mom! Let's go get you to meet her Naoske. Don't worry, she isn't like my dad. So you don't have to worry.

Maritsa's Dad: Honey! Welcome home!

Maritsa: Hi mom! Um I brought a transfer student from China. He doesn't know much about this country so he can act a little weird sometimes.

Naoske: Excuse me?

Maritsa's Mom: Oh, that's so nice honey! He's so handsome! He's a real keeper! When are you going to start dating?

Hearing this, Maritsa turned red. Naoske just looked confused.

Naoske: What's dat -

Before Naoske could finish his sentence, Maritsa covered his mouth with her hand.

Maritsa: Well Mom, Naoske has had a long day, we should get some sleep!

Maritsa grabbed Naoske and hurried him to her room.

Maritsa's Mom: They're meant for each other. Don't you think so honey?

Maritsa's Dad: No, no, and no! Not going to happen!

Well that was fun. Don't worry, were gonna get to some action real soon!